Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

marroon69

Old February 14th, 2020, 05:45 AM
So if I just renewed my license for a year will I be able to add group licensing on to it? Please say yes....
marroon69 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old February 14th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marroon69 View Post
So if I just renewed my license for a year will I be able to add group licensing on to it? Please say yes....
i don't work for LW but i'd be pretty shocked if there's not a mechanism to upgrade an existing regular license to one of the new group options after they come out. in fact it might just be an add-on feature to your standard license, that would make the most sense from a business perspective imo.
dacoobob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
ronlugge

Old February 15th, 2020, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GougedEye View Post
Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'm betting that the most we can expect is an announcement of how group licensing will work at some unspecified future date rather than any sort of implementation by the 24th.

Hopefully I'm wrong, because without this, it's basically useless to me as a forever DM.
I really hope you're wrong too, because getting my groups into this would be awesome.
ronlugge is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
KazMx

Old February 17th, 2020, 07:10 PM
We're still waiting I guess, I'm not extending my license until I knwo for sure. LWD? Are you there?
KazMx is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Hitchhiker

Old February 20th, 2020, 08:19 AM
I am really on the fence about renewing my subscription, and I am waiting to hear the announcement about group purchases. Has there been any further word?
Hitchhiker is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old February 20th, 2020, 01:13 PM
I've set up my account with Auth-Renew every 12 months. I expect to be able to add the group licence to that. I have 6 players at my table so hopefully, it won't be too much.

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is online now   #16 Reply With Quote
Koro76

Old February 22nd, 2020, 10:07 PM
So...supposedly we were supposed to hear something about the upcoming subscription models before the 24th, and it's 1hr until the 23rd PST. Anything yet?
Koro76 is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Hitchhiker

Old February 24th, 2020, 05:22 AM
Well if there was I missed it, oh well. One of the groups that I GM for was even asking me if I was going to renew the subscription. I was waiting until the announcement was made. In usual Lonewolf manner, missed another self-imposed deadline. Not really surprised.
Hitchhiker is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
ronlugge

Old February 24th, 2020, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koro76 View Post
So...supposedly we were supposed to hear something about the upcoming subscription models before the 24th, and it's 1hr until the 23rd PST. Anything yet?
I honestly assumed they meant by the end of today, so they've got a few hours yet..

Please tell us something soon...
ronlugge is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old February 24th, 2020, 02:40 PM
the account and licensing system is currently down for maintenance until 5pm Pacific, i'm guessing that's a good sign...?
dacoobob is offline   #20 Reply With Quote