Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

dave_in_tx

Old July 18th, 2016, 06:35 AM
Including a list of spell attacks would be useful. A list of each spell you have with it's dice roll, proficiency bonus and spell attack bonus, etc.

In the iPad app I'm not seeing that it can roll spell damage for you. Is that correct? It rolls other types of damage adding spell damage would be nice too.

Just a thought.

Dave_in_TX
dave_in_tx is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old July 19th, 2016, 10:12 AM
If you have the D&D 5e Community pack, you can add spell attacks under weapons. When you do, then go to the adjustments tab and add Spell Attack Dmg from under the Spells section of Adjustments.

This adjustment allows you to set the details of you Spell Attack under weapons.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dave_in_tx

Old July 29th, 2016, 09:27 AM
I realize that I could do this myself. My point is since they have weapon damage like:

Main hand: +5, 1d8+3 bludgeoning

They should add this for spells as well. I shouldn't have to add it myself. What if you had to add all the weapon damage yourself. It's like they left out half the combat in the game.

Dave_in_TX
dave_in_tx is offline   #3 Reply With Quote