Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dzer0

Old May 6th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Army Builder is a great program and I find it almost a requirement after using it; I have forced all of my friends to buy it and will continue to brag about it to people that have not yet seen it.

Here are some basic suggestions I have to keep the improvements and complexity going:

A function that lets the user…

input the actual models they have per army to keep track of the total collection.

keep track of wins/loss/tie records with each roster/lifetime vs each army faced

keep a journal for battle reports and notes on how specific parts of the roster went, was most helpful, etc

Reference statistical data that counts the amount of time each model is used on average per roster.

The big idea here is to make the program capable of not only creating awesome army lists, but also manage the collection of models we hobbyists use to fuel those lists. If I can see my model collection at a glance and notice that while some models are used hundreds of times and others have been collecting dust for the past few years, it might encourage me to make new lists just to play things I own but never use. Likewise if I can see battle statistics based on a roster and notice a trend that I beat 75% of army A but lose 75% against army B, it will keep me interested and wondering why.
I hope some of my ideas are helpful and honestly, keep up the good work!
dzer0 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote