Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Poet22

Old March 28th, 2020, 10:54 AM
OK. I've upgraded to a Patron account, created a campaign, invited players and they can see the campaign. However, when they try to add a special item from Hellknight Hill, they cannot find it in their weapon list to add it to their character.

Help!
Poet22 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 28th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Hi Poet22,

Open the Campaign and then ensure that you have the setting checked to "Enable Patron content sharing for this campaign." Next, ensure that each of the PCs is configured with the Campaign set as the Owner.

After this, have your players check to see if they have that particular Source enabled in their Character > Settings > Sources Table.
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old March 29th, 2020, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan F View Post
Hi Poet22,

Open the Campaign and then ensure that you have the setting checked to "Enable Patron content sharing for this campaign." Next, ensure that each of the PCs is configured with the Campaign set as the Owner.

After this, have your players check to see if they have that particular Source enabled in their Character > Settings > Sources Table.
i have to say this seems like a really roundabout way to enable content sharing. especially since Apprentice accounts are almost by definition people who are new to the HLO interface.
dacoobob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 29th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacoobob View Post
i have to say this seems like a really roundabout way to enable content sharing. especially since Apprentice accounts are almost by definition people who are new to the HLO interface.
Agreed. That has an oversight on our part. It shall be fixed shortly. It's possible it already got fixed in this past Thursday's release, but I haven't specifically checked if it did.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote