Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

fnord

Old December 10th, 2011, 06:58 PM
The amulet of mighty fists is not applying the 'Agile' or 'Guided' special abilities to unarmed attacks. The normal +X enchantment bonus is being applied.
fnord is offline   #91
Mike Dowd

Old December 11th, 2011, 12:07 PM
This may or may not be a bug.

I was under the impression that Combat Maneuvers were considered 'attacks'. If so, should Masterwork weapons, like whip, not add the +1 MW bonus to the combat maneuvers of Trip, Drag and reposition automatically?
Mike Dowd is offline   #92
Ogier300

Old December 11th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Unsure if this is a bug. Creating a character with Two-Weapon Fighting, using a Heavy Shield Bash and Shortsword. When I select the Heavy Shield Bash as the Primary (1st) attack, and the Shortsword as Off-hand (2nd), it flags it and tells me that I "Can't have an off-hand weapon with this shield."

A review of the rules doesn't immediately turn up such a rule, and I believe the intent of recent errata removing the word "off-hand" from the shield bash was expressly to allow the use of a shield bash as a main attack.
Ogier300 is offline   #93
bstern

Old December 12th, 2011, 05:04 PM
My level 9 sorcerer has Elemental Body I as a bloodline ability. The spell is printing with a save, but http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/s...emental-body-i does not indicate one. Range is personal and Target is you, so a save doesn't make sense here anyway.
bstern is offline   #94
Mink2067

Old December 12th, 2011, 05:29 PM
I am making a Cleric with the rage domain and it does not have the 9th level spell domain spell listed.
Mink2067 is offline   #95
Pezmerga

Old December 12th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Orc Barbarians(Not Half Orcs) are not qualifying for Ferocious Tenacity, even though they should. (Half Orc or Orc, Rage, and Ferocity are the prereqs.).
Pezmerga is offline   #96
FaceLoran

Old December 13th, 2011, 07:43 AM
"Boots of Friendly Terrain" from the APG only allow me to pick from the ranger's existing favored terrains, instead of from the full terrain list.
FaceLoran is offline   #97
harmor

Old December 13th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Monkey Style feat does not add to Acrobatics when checked in the In Play tab.

Varisian Idol from the Gear tab is missing its description.
harmor is offline   #98
Pezmerga

Old December 15th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Point blank shot should work with alchemist bombs but it doesn't at the moment.
Pezmerga is offline   #99
Daemonfey

Old December 16th, 2011, 08:36 AM
The Changeling receives the "Common" Language twice! Instead, it should start play knowing "Common" and "speaking the primary language of their host society" - thus a customizeable bonus language, I guess.
Also, following the fluff of the changeling, they are all female - but HL allows you to create male ones... - I would not change that, though.
Daemonfey is offline   #100
Closed Thread