Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old January 9th, 2017, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorian View Post
Was wondering if Collegiate Wizard would be included in the future?
Or Psiforged Body.
What are they and where are they from? I'm happy to add them to the to-do list for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorian View Post
And this is the big one:
CUSTOM WANDS (see big font, big one)
Custom Scrolls exist, and I think custom wands are in PF. What would I need to do to transfer a script for Custom Wands to d20?

Thanks.
Custom Wands are on the way. Just be patient a little longer!
Sendric is offline   #621 Reply With Quote
Pirogoeth

Old January 10th, 2017, 11:25 AM
So my friend and I updated Hero Lab with the newest update (D20 System V5.8) and now we have no access to all user content that we had previously in 3.5 (via http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herolab/d20/updates.xml) I fully uninstalled then reinstalled hero lab downloading all available updates, including the user content, to see if that would fix the issue and it has locked me out of all 3.5 characters including from creating a new one with the error codes "Resource 'reset_off' - Bitmap file could not be loaded: C:\ProgramData\HeroLab\data\d20\reset_up.bmp' and "Resource 'reset_up' -Bitmap file could not be loaded: C:\ProgramData\HeroLab\data\d20\reset_up.bmp' Before my reinstall i had the error codes with it finding duplicates of Spell compendium then as it loads in giving the error that it cannot find about all user content starting with Arms and Armor. Any help would be much appreciated.
Pirogoeth is offline   #622 Reply With Quote
Pirogoeth

Old January 10th, 2017, 12:39 PM
(I would edit my previous post but it has not been cleared by Moderators yet) So I was able to (with another fresh install) fix my launching issue so I can access my characters but the user content is still obstinately not wanting to show. It is downloaded and even shows itself in Manage Third Party Updates however does not allow me access to it for use.
Pirogoeth is offline   #623 Reply With Quote
Benevalent

Old January 10th, 2017, 01:53 PM
So With the newest D20 game system updates to Herolab all user content is locked and requires a new data package? What package? I only see what they call "adventure paths" for Pathfinder but Im for D20 setting/3.5. How do I use all my home brew files and what not?
Benevalent is offline   #624 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 10th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benevalent View Post
So With the newest D20 game system updates to Herolab all user content is locked and requires a new data package? What package? I only see what they call "adventure paths" for Pathfinder but Im for D20 setting/3.5. How do I use all my home brew files and what not?
Sorry. I wasn't quite ready for that. I will try to put out a quick fix tonight.
Sendric is offline   #625 Reply With Quote
bryandet

Old January 10th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I'm getting a ton of dup files after accepting the new system version. I've tried deleting the game and doing a clean download, and then adding the community file, and it still happens. I assume I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what, and I can't access any of the community content. Any help or direction is very much appreciated. Thanks!
bryandet is offline   #626 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 10th, 2017, 02:50 PM
It's not anything you are doing wrong. I need to provide an update to the community set, but I am not currently in a place I can do that. I will do so as soon as possible.
Sendric is offline   #627 Reply With Quote
Benevalent

Old January 10th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sendric View Post
it's not anything you are doing wrong. I need to provide an update to the community set, but i am not currently in a place i can do that. I will do so as soon as possible.
thank you!!!!

Last edited by Benevalent; January 10th, 2017 at 02:55 PM. Reason: make bold
Benevalent is offline   #628 Reply With Quote
bryandet

Old January 10th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
It's not anything you are doing wrong. I need to provide an update to the community set, but I am not currently in a place I can do that. I will do so as soon as possible.

No pressure, thanks for letting me know!
bryandet is offline   #629 Reply With Quote
benuker

Old January 10th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Thank you so much in advance!!!!!
I was editing my PC and everything disappeared and...BIG PANIC!!!
benuker is offline   #630 Reply With Quote