Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Tigz

Old April 7th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am at my wits end. I see the section under Classes > Alchemist to add Infused Alchemical Items to Create but I can not locate where the button is to actually create those items. The original patch notes made it sound like it was under Equipment>Gear>Self-Created Items but I do not see the button anywhere on that page or in that section.

Thanks in advanced
Tigz is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 7th, 2020, 12:07 PM
The operation that button triggered was causing major problems behind the scenes, and we've had to remove it until we can improve our handling of deleting and creating that many items at the same time. In the meantime, the table for alchemical items you've created yourself now allows you to add items to it, so you'll have to add them manually.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Tigz

Old April 7th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Honestly, I'm just happy I'm not crazy.
Tigz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
PaulDonoughue

Old April 20th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
The operation that button triggered was causing major problems behind the scenes, and we've had to remove it until we can improve our handling of deleting and creating that many items at the same time. In the meantime, the table for alchemical items you've created yourself now allows you to add items to it, so you'll have to add them manually.
Any idea when this is going to be fixed?

Thanks
PaulDonoughue is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
amz1

Old May 24th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Glad I found this post. I was going crazy trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Still, I hope there are plans to fix this. Having to manually add every item every time you play is very cumbersome. Thanks!
amz1 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 24th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Doing this cleanly is actually quite complicated, but we figured out a good way to handle it. The solution is now in place at the lowest layer, but it still has to be instrumented in each of the three other layers. So it's a work in progress and will be a little while before it actually makes it into users' hands.

Thanks for everyone's patience!
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
drober76

Old August 26th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Since the last post was a few months ago, just wondering if this has been fixed yet and I am also going crazy or if the alchemical item still need to be added manually to ones gear.

I can add batches to be prepared in the the section "Infused Alchemical Items to Create" on the class page, and if you click on one of those batches there is a box that can be checked to "equip item," but that toggle doesn't seem to do anything and I can't find a way to "Prepare Batches" (I remember the old button).

Am I missing something, or is this still in progress?
drober76 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
magpi

Old August 26th, 2020, 10:10 AM
I'd love this to be fixed, it made playing an alchemist much more enjoyable.
magpi is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
amz1

Old August 26th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Me too!
amz1 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old September 3rd, 2020, 07:29 AM
Me Too!!!! Please get this fixed...I struggled trying to make this work for awhile
marroon69 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote