Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old June 22nd, 2016, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylin View Post
Not so much a bug as a minor omission - Mage Armor, Greater didn't carry through to revised Spell Compendium or Complete Arcane when spells were reworked - it's in the obsolete spell .user file. For now I've added to our campaign .user file but am flagging here in case anybody else is wondering where it went.
Yep. Thanks. I actually already have that resolved for the next release. Once that comes out, you can remove it from your campaign file.
Sendric is online now   #511 Reply With Quote
CptCoots

Old June 22nd, 2016, 05:27 PM
Hello. I'm trying to add multiple instances of the Martial Strike Feat to a Fighter. I can do it, fill out the helper feats, and then when I go to the Fighter tab to add them via the Special thingy the only one available is the one I add first. What is going on?
CptCoots is offline   #512 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 25th, 2016, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCoots View Post
Hello. I'm trying to add multiple instances of the Martial Strike Feat to a Fighter. I can do it, fill out the helper feats, and then when I go to the Fighter tab to add them via the Special thingy the only one available is the one I add first. What is going on?
I will have to take a look at it. I don't recall it well enough right now to give an answer. I should have something for you on Monday.
Sendric is online now   #513 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 27th, 2016, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCoots View Post
Email me at (sendric [at] gmail [dot] com) and I will send you the updated file that fixes this issue.
Sendric is online now   #514 Reply With Quote
Greylin

Old July 2nd, 2016, 05:34 AM
Minor bug I noticed today: There are two versions of Practiced Spellcaster feat (Complete Arcane, Complete Divine).

The version from Complete Arcane does not appear to work correctly and instead zeros out the caster level. The version from Complete Divine appears to work correctly.

With best regards,

John / Greylin
Greylin is offline   #515 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 2nd, 2016, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylin View Post
Minor bug I noticed today: There are two versions of Practiced Spellcaster feat (Complete Arcane, Complete Divine).

The version from Complete Arcane does not appear to work correctly and instead zeros out the caster level. The version from Complete Divine appears to work correctly.

With best regards,

John / Greylin
Thanks. This issue has been addressed. You'll see a fix in the next release.
Sendric is online now   #516 Reply With Quote
Atrius

Old July 16th, 2016, 06:54 PM
I am looking for some feats from Races of Eberron, but it appears that, even though the book is selectable as a source in the "Configure Hero" menu, nothing from it has been implemented. As one example, I was looking for "Master Linguist" in the Feats tab.
Atrius is offline   #517 Reply With Quote
Atrius

Old July 16th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Also, a friend and I just noticed that the "Skill Points, Per Level" Permanent Adjustment does not award the retroactive skill points on a Cloistered Cleric. We built a 10-level character that was Cloistered Cleric 5/Radiant Servant of Pelor 5. When the "Skill Points, Per Level" was added to the Cloistered Cleric, retroactive points were not awarded. However, when the RSoP class was chosen to get the bonus skill points, it awarded retroactive points.
Atrius is offline   #518 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 17th, 2016, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
I am looking for some feats from Races of Eberron, but it appears that, even though the book is selectable as a source in the "Configure Hero" menu, nothing from it has been implemented. As one example, I was looking for "Master Linguist" in the Feats tab.
If memory serves, the addition of Races of Eberron as a selectable source was requested by another user who was working on adding Eberron content. Unfortunately, that content was never added, so we have the source, but no material from that book. I apologize for the confusion and will add this source to the list of requests. I will warn you though that Eberron remains a relatively low priority for me at the moment.
Sendric is online now   #519 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 17th, 2016, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
Also, a friend and I just noticed that the "Skill Points, Per Level" Permanent Adjustment does not award the retroactive skill points on a Cloistered Cleric. We built a 10-level character that was Cloistered Cleric 5/Radiant Servant of Pelor 5. When the "Skill Points, Per Level" was added to the Cloistered Cleric, retroactive points were not awarded. However, when the RSoP class was chosen to get the bonus skill points, it awarded retroactive points.
This appears to be specific to the Cloistered Cleric which probably makes it a core issue. I'll do a little more research when I get a chance before kicking it over to Shadow.
Sendric is online now   #520 Reply With Quote