Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Shaman964

Old January 1st, 2018, 01:53 PM
I am not sure if this is a bug or whether the PrC is still being worked on, the Hunter of the Dead from Complete Warrior does not show its Spell list when you take the PrC.
Shaman964 is offline   #731 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 2nd, 2018, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman964 View Post
I am not sure if this is a bug or whether the PrC is still being worked on, the Hunter of the Dead from Complete Warrior does not show its Spell list when you take the PrC.
Thanks for the report. I've fixed this for the next release.
Sendric is offline   #732 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old January 6th, 2018, 06:59 AM
The Crusader (Tome of Battle) is applying its 2nd-level ability, Indomitable Soul, at level 1.

Create a 1st-level Crusader with 10's for Dex, Con, and Wis, and an 18 Charisma. You'll end up with saves of +6 Fort, +4 Ref, and +4 Will, when they should be +2, +0, +0 respectively.
Dark_Soul is offline   #733 Reply With Quote
spyker_katarn

Old January 15th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Couple things I've noticed:

• Thanks for fixing the Factotum class. The only thing that's really missing at this point is the Font of Inspiration feat from the WOTC website: http://archive.wizards.com/default.a.../frcc/20070606. This one might be a bit tricky since it scales with each time the feat is taken (first instance gets one IP, second gets two additional IP, third gets three, and so on).
  • The Martial Study and Martial Stance feats (TOB p31) allow you to select a school, but doesn't trigger a new maneuver selection on the relevant class tab (warblade/crusader/swordsage). This one might also be tricky though since it's a fighter bonus feat as well, which doesn't have a martial stance/maneuver section.
That's all I've seen so far; thanks!
spyker_katarn is offline   #734 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 15th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker_katarn View Post
Couple things I've noticed:
  • Thanks for fixing the Factotum class. The only thing that's really missing at this point is the Font of Inspiration feat from the WOTC website: http://archive.wizards.com/default.a.../frcc/20070606. This one might be a bit tricky since it scales with each time the feat is taken (first instance gets one IP, second gets two additional IP, third gets three, and so on).
  • Ok. I'll add this to the list.

Quote:
  • The Martial Study and Martial Stance feats (TOB p31) allow you to select a school, but doesn't trigger a new maneuver selection on the relevant class tab (warblade/crusader/swordsage). This one might also be tricky though since it's a fighter bonus feat as well, which doesn't have a martial stance/maneuver section.
Quote:
That's all I've seen so far; thanks!
Both of these feats are working as intended. If selected as a fighter bonus feat, you must then go to the feat tab to select which class it applies to and which stance/maneuver you want. This will then populate that class's custom ability options with those choices. Admittedly, it is a bit cumbersome. It may be possible to reduce the number of steps required, but since it's working that would be a low priority.
Sendric is offline   #735 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 15th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
The Crusader (Tome of Battle) is applying its 2nd-level ability, Indomitable Soul, at level 1.

Create a 1st-level Crusader with 10's for Dex, Con, and Wis, and an 18 Charisma. You'll end up with saves of +6 Fort, +4 Ref, and +4 Will, when they should be +2, +0, +0 respectively.
Thanks for the report. Should be an easy fix.
Sendric is offline   #736 Reply With Quote
spyker_katarn

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Both of these feats are working as intended. If selected as a fighter bonus feat, you must then go to the feat tab to select which class it applies to and which stance/maneuver you want. This will then populate that class's custom ability options with those choices. Admittedly, it is a bit cumbersome. It may be possible to reduce the number of steps required, but since it's working that would be a low priority.
Oh, I see. It's adding a helper item to the feat tab near the bottom of the list. That's not what I was expecting to see, since I'm testing on a Warblade 9 (though I suppose it makes sense for non-TOB fighters). I was expecting to see the Maneuver or Stance section on the class light up with the relevant new selections. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
spyker_katarn is offline   #737 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 16th, 2018, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker_katarn View Post
Oh, I see. It's adding a helper item to the feat tab near the bottom of the list. That's not what I was expecting to see, since I'm testing on a Warblade 9 (though I suppose it makes sense for non-TOB fighters). I was expecting to see the Maneuver or Stance section on the class light up with the relevant new selections. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
No problem. Once you make the selection, it should become available in the relevant section.
Sendric is offline   #738 Reply With Quote
Dimension76

Old January 18th, 2018, 12:01 PM
Tower Shield is -2 attack, currently calcs with -1
Dimension76 is offline   #739 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old January 18th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension76 View Post
Tower Shield is -2 attack, currently calcs with -1
I get the -2 penalty to attacks when using a Tower Shield. (Just checked with a 1st Fighter) Maybe you have something that is reducing the penalty? (Or an unexpected +1 to attack from something else?)

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #740 Reply With Quote