Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Calabim696

Old March 6th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Hay guys. I am building a char with Raptor Cyberlegs and I can't seem to find them in the program. I have found how to make a cyberlimb modular and have even found an add on that says modular plug-in but none of the specific plug ins found on page 47 of Augmentation. Am I just looking over this. Thanks for the help.
Calabim696 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 6th, 2012, 09:26 AM
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. Once I add the Modular Cyberlimb modification to a Cyberleg (Obvious) or Cyber Lower Leg (Obvious), the Raptor Cyberleg appears in the list as one of the options for selection.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Calabim696

Old March 6th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Awesome I see that now. Now I'm running into another issue. It says that I should be able to add tow razors or retractable blades to the feet but when I click to add these modifications just to the Raptor legs these mods doesn't seem to be on the list. I was also wondering why some of the modular plug-ins take up capacity in the cyberlimb (like the water jets and skimmer disk) and some don't (like the Raptor legs and jackhammer)? In Augmentation none of the plug-ins have a capacity listed.
Calabim696 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 6th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I found it wasn't worth the effort to set up the raptor legs themselves to be modified with the weapons (a whole set of problems was introduced when they had to travel up two levels to reach the main character), so the weapons just go on the cyberleg, and you'll un-check them too if you're wearing your other legs today.

I've copied your post to the bug reports thread that's stickied to the top of this forum so I can research the capacity issue when I'm dealing with the rest of the bug issues (I suspect the capacities were simply missed when these items were created by duplicating other cyberlimb mods).

Last edited by Mathias; March 6th, 2012 at 02:29 PM.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
Calabim696

Old March 6th, 2012, 02:55 PM
I see. The problem arises because Raptor cyberlegs have a capacity themselves and don't take up any capacity on there own. So when I put my Raptor foot on my fully modded lower leg I get an error message saying that I am over the cyberlimbs capacity rating because my "hand" razors and spur are taking up limp capacity and not Raptor Cyberleg capacity. And thanks for taking a look at the bug.
Calabim696 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 6th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Isn't the 10 capacity of the raptor leg replacing the capacity 10 lower leg you've taken off, for no net change?
Mathias is online now   #6 Reply With Quote
Calabim696

Old March 7th, 2012, 05:48 AM
A synthetic lower leg has 12 capacity but I see how one could interpenetrate the clicking on and off of the various boxes as "replacing" the capacity. I just wish there was a more elegant way of showing exactly what mods are installed in which modular plug-ins. As it stands when I add more modular limbs the more confusing it becomes, especially when you get into duplicate mods located in separate modular plug-ins.

BTW Which attributes does the program use if I have Raptor Cyberlegs installed on a full cyber leg?

Last edited by Calabim696; March 7th, 2012 at 06:02 AM.
Calabim696 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 7th, 2012, 07:31 AM
So if you replace a lower leg that has capacity 12 with a raptor lower leg that has capacity 10, for Hero Lab purposes, shouldn't the raptor leg have a capacity usage of [2], so that the net result is to reduce the total you have available?

(Sorry, I was somehow looking at the wrong item in the list when I saw capacity 10).
Mathias is online now   #8 Reply With Quote
Calabim696

Old March 7th, 2012, 07:42 AM
No, the Raptor Cyberleg doesn't have a Capacity usage.
Calabim696 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 7th, 2012, 07:43 AM
But for the purpose of Hero Lab, since they have capacity 10, and replace something with capacity 12, shouldn't that be the net effect? That they leave you with 2 less available capacity than you started with?
Mathias is online now   #10 Reply With Quote