Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 23rd, 2011, 12:49 PM
If you want an NPC to have traits, use the Traits adjustment on the Adjust tab.
Mathias is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Mick McKee

Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Excuse me, chiefweasel, how do the PC options for adjustments and templates vary from the NPC options for those things? Are you seeing any differences? There are not supposed to be any.

There is a text area for treasure - go to the NPC tab, and select "Ecology - Treasure"

I used to be able to add Size Adjustments and Additional HD to my PC but not anymore. In fact my Size Adjustment is in red.

If I switch from PC to NPC it accepts the Size Adjustment but I loose my Journal notes ;-)

I wonder why that was changed? I can't swap from PC to NPC, I loose my Journal notes.

I guess I can manually add in adjustments(ie Size, Str, Dex, Con adjustments) but was so much easier before, just clicked on Size Adjustment and did the trick.
Mick McKee is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:14 PM
Leave it a PC, but accept that size adjustments due to increased racial HD are not something you're normally allowed to add to a PC, so it's in red because that's an error. You have your GM's permission to do this, so you can ignore the error.
Mathias is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mick McKee

Old February 3rd, 2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Leave it a PC, but accept that size adjustments due to increased racial HD are not something you're normally allowed to add to a PC, so it's in red because that's an error. You have your GM's permission to do this, so you can ignore the error.

Unfortunately when in PC mode instead of NPC it takes off the Size Adjustments(ie reach, Str, Dex etc), I'll have to do the adjustments manually under Personal/Permanent Adjustments, game starts in a few minutes ;-)

Nha, will flip from NPC to PC mode...Just weird back in December this was working fine for me.

Last edited by Mick McKee; February 3rd, 2012 at 03:03 PM.
Mick McKee is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
egg_green

Old February 3rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
Quote:
If you want an NPC to have traits, use the Traits adjustment on the Adjust tab.
Or you can give them the Additional Traits feat, which will let them take 2 traits.
egg_green is offline   #15 Reply With Quote