Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

smorgan

Old August 19th, 2008, 06:03 PM
I've downloaded the latest data files I can find for the Vampire Counts, and from looking through the last posts on the subject it looks like people have become pretty specific with the bugs they've found - yet I'm seeing some pretty glaring issues:

1. Character costs are incorrect for Vampire (there is still a lord and count option, which went away in 7th ed) Necro, Wight King
2. Stats are incorrect in some characters (for example, Vampire's Ld shows at 9 instead of 10)
3. Almost all the blood line powers are incorrect, and some continue over from 6th ed

I'm wondering if I've somehow gotten a mix of bad data files or if people are seeing these issues as well. If it sounds like I've got the wrong files, can someone please be kind enough to point me at where I can download the correct fix? I'm a bit concerned because I'm fairly sure I grabbed the correct data, but it looks way too off base to be what people here are working with.

Thank you very much for your help!
smorgan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote