Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

karasu

Send a message via AIM to karasu

Old October 22nd, 2005, 01:27 PM
I emailed a while back stating that if any help was needed I'd be glad to assist and not received a replay.

Lotus information has been publicly available for a month now and I'd like to have it available in CV. If he's not I might be able to fill in.

Corey
karasu is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 25th, 2005, 01:40 AM
To my knowledge, Kevin is still doing the L5R data files. With the recent drastic changes over at AEG, though, I have no idea if he's been able to get the Lotus data in the format the automatic converter requires it. That's something that only Kevin can comment on.

Have you tried contacting Kevin directly? His contact info ought to be included with the data files. I would assume that Kevin would appreciate whatever assistance he can get.

-Rob

At 02:27 PM 10/22/2005, you wrote:

Quote:
I emailed a while back stating that if any help was needed I'd be glad to assist and not received a replay.

Lotus information has been publicly available for a month now and I'd like to have it available in CV. If he's not I might be able to fill in.

Corey
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
karasu

Old October 25th, 2005, 10:35 AM
I should have made myself clearer. I did email Kevin first. To date no reply. I have the Lotus database in several formats so if you can provide for me what setup you need I can probably provide it without AEG's assistance.

Corey
karasu is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
karasu

Old November 19th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Still no reply from Kevin and no updates. Lotus has been released for 2+ weeks and the information available for a month more than that. If you guys can't get ahold of Kevin, I'll take it over.
karasu is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
dipstickmcgee

Old December 23rd, 2005, 10:22 PM
any chance this file will ever get finished considering lotus has been out for monthes and the next set is ready to be released?

or did i just waste my money?
dipstickmcgee is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
karasu

Old April 18th, 2006, 08:44 PM
I popped into the datafile page to see if lotus was finally done and lo, there was version 8.0 of the data files.

I loaded then in anticipation of consolidating my inventory up to date but when I looked at the lotus and Path of Hope entries there was a peculiar thing. MOST OF THE INFORMATION WASNT THERE!

The lotus and PoH data files only contain rarity and artist information all the other tags are not present. Was this a compiling problem or does Kevin just not give a rats tail about it anymore. If the latter is true please give someone who will keep up with the information a chance. This is horrible support guys, and I know you want to do better. Right now the Game has a more comprehensive database, and it's an collaborative nightmare at times.
karasu is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Manetheren

Old May 31st, 2006, 03:20 AM
I am starting work on an Update for Drums of War myself.

I've got a bit of it done already, and it seems pretty easy so far, so I might have it done fairly soon.
Manetheren is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 12th, 2006, 06:32 PM
To the best of my knowledge, Kevin is still in charge of the L5R files. However, I've attempted to confirm this and been unable to do so. Therefore, I can't say whether he's still actively working on them or not. Your best bet is to try contacting him directly and coordinate your efforts with him.

-Rob

At 04:20 AM 5/31/2006, you wrote:

Quote:
I am starting work on an Update for Drums of War myself.

I've got a bit of it done already, and it seems pretty easy so far, so I might have it done fairly soon.
rob is offline   #8 Reply With Quote