Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Fntsyfnatk

Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:56 AM
Gentlemen, I have created this monster using some information from a 4th edition monster printed in February 2010 Dungeon magazine #175 that I found online. A Deathshrieker. Being that this is my first monster addition to herolab, I wanted to post it and get some feedback. Just an in general kind of feedback; "wow, looks great, but I would do this...", or "that guy needs higher AC for this reason", or "can I use it". This monster was created to be a subordinate to a lich castellan I am going to design afterwards.

Thanks for the input.

Rob
Attached Files
File Type: email deathshrieker.por (90.4 KB, 0 views)
Fntsyfnatk is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:10 AM
May I recommend taking questions about the design of a monster (like is the AC right for the CR) to a more game play-focused message board, where you'l be able to get a broader spectrum of evaluations, and leaving this forum for questions about how to implement that monster within Hero Lab?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Fntsyfnatk

Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:31 AM
Mathias, I appreciate your recommendation, but as my inquiry is based out of the Hero Lab application, and this being a Hero Lab forum, I was unsure as to its being understood by the populace that may be unfamiliar with the Host program, HeroLab. Such is the reason I posted here first. But, as I stated, your recommendation is a sound one, one that I will follow up on. However, I do desire other members to at least look and leave me feedback, and ask that the moderators NOT lock this thread.
Fntsyfnatk is offline   #3 Reply With Quote