Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

ribbon-ver

Old March 7th, 2020, 01:36 AM
May be someone reads it at last..
I have bought 1 year RW server access at 4 march and have in profile that it is active untill 2021. But nothing happens! My RW says that my license is expired and I cannot sync my realms. I have already emailed to support, but now it is weekends, than may be one more day. Than a week will be passed. I understands that this is small company, but i think such situations still should not happened. May be this post can speed up resolution of this situation.
ribbon-ver is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old March 13th, 2020, 02:57 AM
I'm afraid they don't read forums these days either.

RIP Lone Wolf. I shall try and remember the old you for as long as possible.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Acenoid

Old March 13th, 2020, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbon-ver View Post
May be someone reads it at last..
I have bought 1 year RW server access at 4 march and have in profile that it is active untill 2021. But nothing happens! My RW says that my license is expired and I cannot sync my realms. I have already emailed to support, but now it is weekends, than may be one more day. Than a week will be passed. I understands that this is small company, but i think such situations still should not happened. May be this post can speed up resolution of this situation.

You can copy your data between local computers with the import / export functionality. If you need to download from the cloud to sync down, because you have no data locally youre screwed untill LWD will fix it.

Is your RW maybe synched to another user account? It is somehow tied to a user name.

Man I really hope - if the support decreases at this rate - that they will be able to disable the online check, when you add a new realm ...

Join the (unofficial) Realm-Works IRC Chat: #realm-works on the Rizon Network (https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Servers)
-> Browser Client: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net
Acenoid is offline   #3 Reply With Quote