Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Shadowrun

Notices

Michael Chandra

Old June 14th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Genesys received the material in advance from Pegasus, so not surprised they got a headstart. Hope to see Firing Squad available for purchase soon.
Michael Chandra is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
markelphoenix

Old June 19th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Firing Squads been out long enough. This is embarrassing.
markelphoenix is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Snow Crash

Old June 23rd, 2020, 11:27 PM
This is starting to look like bs.
Thanks for taking my hard earned.

Can genesis be used as an electronic character sheet. Or is it for creating and printing characters only?
Snow Crash is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
markelphoenix

Old June 29th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Crash View Post
This is starting to look like bs.
Thanks for taking my hard earned.

Can genesis be used as an electronic character sheet. Or is it for creating and printing characters only?
Can use it for play, from what little I've played with it.

Do agree, this is kind of embarassing for Lone Wolf. I don't know what to make of it. I feel like communication is near zero and speed to deliver is almost none existent.

Part of me wishes they would just walk away from it and end any contracts they have so that it could free up others to throw their hat in the paid char-gen ring. Maybe even the Genesis crew could start a kickstarter if they could get the contract in stead.

Part of me still hopes they follow through and support Shadowrun on HLO, but as of now...not holding much hope sadly:-(
markelphoenix is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
sqrw

Old July 1st, 2020, 09:01 AM
I'm honestly more concerned about the lack of response then about the time it takes, I start to get the feeling that SR isn't something that matters much to HLO
sqrw is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
markelphoenix

Old July 2nd, 2020, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqrw View Post
I'm honestly more concerned about the lack of response then about the time it takes, I start to get the feeling that SR isn't something that matters much to HLO
Same. There is a thread in the HeroLabs classic on SR5 not receiving the last 2 resource books and the devs being silent for over a year, when the last communication from a year ago was that it was still on their list of things to do for HL Classic for SR5....a year.....no update.
markelphoenix is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Ishkabibil

Old July 4th, 2020, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markelphoenix View Post
Same. There is a thread in the HeroLabs classic on SR5 not receiving the last 2 resource books and the devs being silent for over a year, when the last communication from a year ago was that it was still on their list of things to do for HL Classic for SR5....a year.....no update.
I believe they changed their business model in the last couple of years and it wasn't for the better. Their productivity seems to have degraded significantly and SR has become an after thought. With so many other platforms available through hero lab, I am not sure they can be leveraged. So disappointed
Ishkabibil is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Ishkabibil

Old July 6th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Agreed. This is frustrating at best. They charge for a substandard service. Fortunately there is Genesis. My group is gonna give Cyberpunk Red a try for a bit and if they can't get hlo figured out, might make a permanent change.

If I recall correctly they restructured within the last couple of years and went into a nose dive shortly after, at least for shadowrun...

Last edited by Ishkabibil; July 6th, 2020 at 10:00 PM.
Ishkabibil is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
markelphoenix

Old July 10th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Two more books released, adding Troll Variants and tons of new weapons/vehicles/ammo. Still no word on on going SR6 support...
markelphoenix is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Vytek

Old January 28th, 2022, 10:22 PM
It's been two years. Still no new books.
Vytek is offline   #20 Reply With Quote