Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gromnar

Old November 30th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Good afternoon!

I have recently bought the standard Pathfinder Hero Lab package. I'm looking to get all Pathfinder books up until now; I've a lot to catch up on!

I was reading the 20th anniversary sale and I'm a bit confused on which bundles I need to become completely up to date. Would someone be able to let me know so I can begin my purchases?

Thanks for your time,

Gromnar
Gromnar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 30th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I think if you wanted absolutely everything that Paizo released would be the following budles (all prices are based on the current sale if applicable).

86-Book Behemoth Bundle – $69.99 for 86 books (save 45%!)
Adventurer’s Bundle – $24.99 for 4 major books (save nearly 40%!)
Player Companion Bundle #4 currently includes all 5 books from the “Player Companion #16 & 17” packages, as well as all content from our future “Player Companion #18-20” packages (to be released over 2015, as their component books release) for only $19.99! Books from future packages will be added as free updates to anyone that purchases this bundle before their release.
Campaign Setting Bundle #3 currently includes all 9 books from the “Campaign Setting #11-13” packages, as well as all content from our future “Campaign Setting #14-15” packages (to be released over 2015, as their component books release) for only $19.99! Books from future packages will be added as free updates to anyone that purchases this bundle before their release.

Not part of the Anniversary sale
Advanced Class Guide includes 10 new "hybrid classes", plus new archetypes, feats, spells, and gear to put a brand new spin on your Pathfinder game! ($9.99)
Advanced Player's Guide contains the new classes, alternate racial traits, archetypes, feats, spells, and more from the Advanced Player's Guide. ($9.99)
Inner Sea Gods holds hundreds of deities from the Inner Sea region, including their obediences, boons, variant spellcasting, new spells, prestige classes, feats, magic items, traits, and more. ($9.99)
Ultimate Combat includes new classes, archetypes, feats, spells, equipment, variant rules and more from the Ultimate Combat supplement. ($9.99)
Ultimate Magic contains the new Magus class, archetypes, feats and spells from the Ultimate Magic supplement. ($9.99)
Bestiary #1-3 Bundle combines the "Bestiary 1", "Bestiary 2", and "Bestiary 3" packages into one bundle for a discounted cost. Get all three for 15% off! ($29.99)

If that seems daunting, keep in mind you probably don't need to buy everything at once, and depending on whether you GM some of those books may not be as essential for you (particularly the bestiaries).

There are also some packages from third party companies which you may want to consider.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old December 1st, 2014, 06:29 AM
The best part of the deal is you can buy what you need as you need it. The 86 book deal is insane and I would buy that for sure. However of the books not on sale, buy what you need now, and pick up the rest as you go. It makes the cost of ownership feel less of a hit on the pocket book.

The book sale finally enticed our last group hold out to buy into Herolab.
Exmortis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Atragon

Old June 14th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Aaron,

Do you know if there are any plans to offer similar bundles in the future?
Atragon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 17th, 2015, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atragon View Post
Aaron,

Do you know if there are any plans to offer similar bundles in the future?
We don't have any sales currently on the horizon. However, the best place to hear about new discounts and future sales is by signing up for our monthly newsletter.
liz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote