Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

GNiessen

Old February 26th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Before the update my equipment was showing as 24.6 pounds, but now it is 136+. It seems like bags of holding and my Handy Haversack are not offsetting the weight. Is this me, or is anyone else seeing this?
GNiessen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old February 26th, 2018, 11:53 PM
My character's handy haversack is still hiding 76lbs of encumbrance, so he is listed as only carrying 15.4 lbs.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old February 26th, 2018, 11:56 PM
I added a Scabbard of Many Blades to my character since the last update and it is still adding the weight of any weapons inside to my total encumbrance.

I do not know if this is related to the issue you report or if the Scabbard of Many Blades is just not set up to ignore the weight of items (weapons) inside it, but it is an extradimensional space.

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old February 27th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
I added a Scabbard of Many Blades to my character since the last update and it is still adding the weight of any weapons inside to my total encumbrance.

I do not know if this is related to the issue you report or if the Scabbard of Many Blades is just not set up to ignore the weight of items (weapons) inside it, but it is an extradimensional space.
I think there are no specific rules that say that the weight of the weapons is ignored in the Scabbard, so HL hasn't implemented it like a bag of holding.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
GNiessen

Old March 15th, 2018, 08:03 PM
I finally solved it. I had a stack of Bile Stones that weighted 120# that I thought I'd put in the bag of holding that were lose on my character and threw off the encumbrance. It happened at the end of the session and when I loaded the character I noticed it. My bad.
GNiessen is offline   #5 Reply With Quote