Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gwydion

Old September 25th, 2019, 05:37 AM
Really stupid question. I've been looking for youtube videos or something to show a walkthrough of using HLO for Pathfinder 2nd Edition. I purchased this as soon as it came out.

My question is, can you record damage on your character sheet to show reduced hit points? I've searched and searched and feel like an idiot as if I go to "play" mode and click on the HP line, it pops up a box with my current HP's and a "0" in a box below that stack block. Then there is an increase/decrease button that I thought would reduced my HP's for damage. However, if I click on those I simply get popups that there was no affect to my character. Is the box just for temp hp or something?

Just trying to see if there is currently any way to show damage to my character and less than full HP. Thanks in advance. I even searched the forums and couldn't find the answer. Appreciate it.
Gwydion is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old September 25th, 2019, 07:47 AM
when the box with the "0" pops up, type a number in the box. then click "decrease" and your HP will decrease by that number.
dacoobob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Gwydion

Old September 25th, 2019, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacoobob View Post
when the box with the "0" pops up, type a number in the box. then click "decrease" and your HP will decrease by that number.
Wow.. Now I really feel stupid. Thanks so much.
Gwydion is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 26th, 2019, 05:18 AM
Thanks Dacoobob!
Lj Stephens is offline   #4 Reply With Quote