Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Sketchpad

Old August 4th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Cool ... thanks for the info Rob

DT Butchino | Writer, Illustrator, Designer
DeviantArt|Facebook|Twitter
Sketchpad is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old August 13th, 2010, 05:12 PM
I'm glad that Paizo is letting you guys be the official Pathfinder Character Generator. I LOVE Herolabs, even if the scripting is a LOT more complicated that E-Tools lol. Even MY limited database knowledge could make adjustments and insert new classes and new class features there, but the program was so much more limited than what you offer. Thanks guys.
asvaldson is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Dryder

Old September 24th, 2010, 03:08 AM
The Pathfinder RPG Player Companion Bundle mentions a second Companion Races file. This is not yet done, isn't it!`? I ask, because in the listed files below the bundled-entry is only one Companiona Races file.
Dryder is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 24th, 2010, 08:18 AM
The second races package will contain Orcs, Humans, and Halflings of Golarion. There was a slight delay getting Orcs of Golarion ready to go, so the second races package wasn't released with the other packages last week. We should be ready to go with the Orcs book in a week or two.

Since Halflings of Golarion and Humans of Golarion haven't been published yet, those books will become available in Hero Lab to those who have purchased the package as soon as possible after Paizo releases those books (according to the player's companion section of Paizo's web store, those are expected for December 2010 and April 2011 releases, respsectively).

The races 2 package is included in the bundled companion packages - those who have purchased the bundle will get those three race books as we get them into HL.
Mathias is online now   #14 Reply With Quote
Haelkrig

Old October 11th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Are Cleric subdomains in the APG data yet? I can't seem to get any to show up in Hero Lab.

edit: nevermind, I didn't have the APG data checked off. My bad.

Last edited by Haelkrig; October 11th, 2010 at 09:04 PM.
Haelkrig is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
mxcpotato

Old October 12th, 2010, 08:09 PM
I was wondering if Wolf Lair had any plans for getting permission/adding the "Pathfinder Chronicles: Campaign Settings" and what if any is either your or Paizo's stance on releasing the book for use with your awesome product?

Thank You,
mXcPotato
mxcpotato is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 12th, 2010, 08:34 PM
The Pathfinder version of that book is scheduled for February of next year - if we added the 3.5 version now, we'd just have to replace it in 4 months, so we're waiting to see the updated version.
Mathias is online now   #17 Reply With Quote
mxcpotato

Old October 12th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
The Pathfinder version of that book is scheduled for February of next year - if we added the 3.5 version now, we'd just have to replace it in 4 months, so we're waiting to see the updated version.
Awesome, Thank you so much!
mxcpotato is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Skeld

Old November 2nd, 2010, 07:55 PM
Any news on the data set for Orcs?

-Skeld
Skeld is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Argamae

Send a message via ICQ to Argamae

Old November 17th, 2010, 08:22 AM
I've asked this elsewhere some time ago but I might put it forward here once more: will there be more options on character sheet output? Like, implementing the "official" character sheet and having HeroLab print all pc information into them? That would be great!

In Memoriam Gary Gygax (1938-2008)
"Dungeons & Dragons 4.0 is not a game to be cast aside lightly - it should be thrown, and with great force." Kurt Wiegel
Argamae is offline   #20 Reply With Quote