Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AnthonyRoberson

Old January 21st, 2009, 04:38 PM
I am trying to reassign a secondary license because my laptop died. I emailed support@wolflair.com because I am getting a message that says something to the effect that I cannot reassign a license within 120 days, but I have not heard from them. How many days is typical before support contacts me? I'm trying to be patient, but I have NPCs to create!
AnthonyRoberson is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mindcloud

Old January 27th, 2009, 04:02 PM
You know I am having the same problem and I am wondering when they are going to reply
Mindcloud is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
krathen

Old January 29th, 2009, 05:56 PM
technically speaking they don't have to reply, they do it as a service to the customer, since the EULA allows you to only reassign once every 120 days. they'll get to you, promise.
krathen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 30th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Requests for re-assigning a license before the 120-day period is up are generally fielded every couple of days on our end. We're a *tiny* company and don't have a large staff of people just waiting for your questions. If you haven't received a reply after 72 hours, then something odd is going on and you should send the request again. Once in awhile, emails get stuffed up on our end. The other thing to check is your spam filters. The most common reason for "no response" situation is that the user's spam filter is blocking the email that we sent them.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mindcloud

Old January 30th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the reply. More than anything I was unsure as to whether you got the support request at all with all of the site problems you were having. As a suggestion to avoid problems in the future and to enhance your customer support you might consider an automated reply for your support mailbox. This could provide multiple benefits, first and foremost it would let your customers know that you received their request. Also if you included a list of approximate time frames for support replies it should ease the wait for many people.

Also out of curiosity how many people do you have working at your company?

Thank you
Mindcloud
Mindcloud is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 14th, 2009, 11:54 AM
We'll look into the idea about the automatic response. That could be useful.

We currently have three full-time staff and two part-time staff. We also rely on a variety of independent contractors for stuff like graphic design and artwork.
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote