Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Grey Mage

Old February 14th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Consistent feature use is still lacking:

Modify Tag Assignments REALLY needs the 'hammer/wrench' options button so that tag categories can be collapsed.

Collapsible windows and panes REALLY need to be able to remember their last use, ie., if I collapse everything in the navigation pane (left column) while working in Mechanics Reference except for the Spells Category, it would be really nice and very helpful if it stayed that way so that I don't have to scroll all the way down again. Yes, I could merely collapse everything each time but you did ask for feedback... The reason I mention it is because the Assign tags window does remember it (yet has no collapse all for when I am first choosing the tag categories I need, because when you are just entering feats for instance, you really only need the Publisher/Rule/Source categories open).

None of these are urgent, just things that should be considered going forward, as I am certain you have several thousand on the possible TO DO list.
Grey Mage is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
JTenebrous

Old February 21st, 2014, 11:55 AM
+1 to everything mentioned here.
JTenebrous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old October 29th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Just a quick 'bump' in the hopes someone at LWD will notice and maybe put this on the 'minor but so BADLY needed' to do list.
Grey Mage is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Vargr

Old October 29th, 2015, 11:25 PM
+1 ; I wonder how long their list is by now...

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 30th, 2015, 12:39 AM
You don't wanna know. It will only make you cry...

EDIT: It definitely makes ME cry.

Last edited by rob; October 30th, 2015 at 12:47 AM.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
MNBlockHead

Old October 30th, 2015, 08:26 PM
Well, I think it is a good use of my 500th post to console our dear friend Rob. A long list of feature requests represent (1) great interest in the product, (2) continued evolution and development, and (3) more opportunities to engage in conversation with us in these forums.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have include #3...no, Rob, don't cry...We'll be nice, I promise.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #6 Reply With Quote