Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Asandir

Old March 21st, 2013, 06:25 PM
A follow up related to thread about Rogue Talents vs Ninja Tricks. I am working on an archetype for the magus that grants Rogue Talents to the Magus archetype. Text of ability below.

Talented (Ex): At 4th level, a picaroon gains a rogue talent (counting her magus level –3 as her rogue level for the purpose of qualifying for and using rogue talents). She gains additional rogue talents at 7th, 10th, 13th, 16th, and
19th level. This ability replaces spell recall, knowledge pool, fighter training, heavy armor, counterstrike, and greater spell access.

Rogue talents and magus arcana are both custom abilities that are setup as Primary abilities. Any suggestion about how to build this so that the archetype can take both Magus Arcana and Rogue Talents?

The rogue talents are setup as Custom Abilities.
Asandir is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 21st, 2013, 11:02 PM
Look at the myrmidarch archetype, I believe that puts a set of primary custom abilities (fighter weapon training) into the secondary slot.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old March 22nd, 2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Look at the myrmidarch archetype, I believe that puts a set of primary custom abilities (fighter weapon training) into the secondary slot.
Looked at it and it looks like a combination of setup and scripting to make it work. Thanks for the pointer. I'll see what I can do with it.
Asandir is offline   #3 Reply With Quote