Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 14th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamzeliasz View Post
I'd like to use Hero Lab to generate a gold price for a +1 arrow with Bane.

When I selection the Weapons tab, New Magic Item, Custom Magic Weapon, choose Arrows, add + 1 and bane, they're worth $415,125 GPs. Since that seems to be for 50 arrows, each would cost $8,302 GPs. That's seems ridiculously expensive.

Is that a bug, or is there another way to generate the price?

Thanks.
Well, we're up to report #6 of the same bug in this bug reports thread.
Mathias is online now   #251
areteas

Old July 14th, 2011, 07:43 PM
More of a feature request than a bug report, but not a big enough deal to warrant its own thread. Would it be possible to add some checkboxes or buttons or something to the Configure Your Hero dialog to set the starting cash amount equal to the appropriate Wealth-By-Level total from the PFRPG 399 (for PCs) or 454 (for NPCs)? It would save me a lot of time flipping back to those charts in the book every time I start a character that's not Level 1.
areteas is offline   #252
Zandari

Old July 15th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by areteas View Post
More of a feature request than a bug report, but not a big enough deal to warrant its own thread. Would it be possible to add some checkboxes or buttons or something to the Configure Your Hero dialog to set the starting cash amount equal to the appropriate Wealth-By-Level total from the PFRPG 399 (for PCs) or 454 (for NPCs)? It would save me a lot of time flipping back to those charts in the book every time I start a character that's not Level 1.
YESYESYESYESYESYES!YESYESYESYESYESYES!

Please?
Zach
Zandari is offline   #253
Mick McKee

Old July 15th, 2011, 09:08 PM
I couldn't find anything about this one.

The Ring of Regeneration description in Hero Lab does not match the Pathfinder Core Rulebook one on page 482.

I couldn't find any errata on the Paizo web site either, I also have the updated .PDF of the Core Rulebook and it still matches the hardcover book.

1hp/round is very different from 1hp/lvl/hour, unless you're level 600

Plus the other few differences in their respective descriptions.
Mick McKee is offline   #254
Zandari

Old July 16th, 2011, 07:49 AM
I guess this is technically a bug, although more funny than anything else. The Xenarth Bulette monster race (from Dungeon Denizens Revisited) has, as part of its gear, a gallon of ale.
Zandari is offline   #255
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 16th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Haha, It must have eaten some poor drunken fool!
Lawful_g is offline   #256
Zandari

Old July 16th, 2011, 09:44 AM
The ranger archetype Skirmisher can take Hunter's Tricks. One of these, Surprise Shift, allows the following:
(cut and paste from page 129 for APG)
"Surprise Shift (Ex): The ranger can move 5 feet as a swift action. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity and does not count as a 5-foot step."

The description in Hero Lab shows this as a move action.
Zandari is offline   #257
overdark

Old July 16th, 2011, 09:55 AM
So since the last update included all the remaining content for Ultimate Magic right? (Words of Power is awesome in HeroLab)
The Bladebound Magus still has problems with the Arcane Pool feature.
My character has the correct ammount at level 5, but when he gets to level 6 his Arcane Pool goes down (!) by one. So there is something to be done there still, plus I can't find anything for the Black Blade itself.
But that could be because I'm just not looking in the right place.

Last edited by overdark; July 16th, 2011 at 10:09 AM.
overdark is offline   #258
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 16th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdark View Post
So since the last update included all the remaining content for Ultimate Magic right? (Words of Power is awesome in HeroLab)
The Bladebound Magus still has problems with the Arcane Pool feature.
My character has the correct ammount at level 5, but when he gets to level 6 his Arcane Pool goes down (!) by one. So there is something to be done there still, plus I can't find anything for the Black Blade itself.
But that could be because I'm just not looking in the right place.
The last update included chapters 2 and 4 of Ultimate Magic.

The Bladebound archetype has not been finished yet.
Mathias is online now   #259
overdark

Old July 16th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the reply Mathias. I was unclear about what exactly the last update included. I thought that ALL of Ultimate Magic was done.
Kudos again, on Words of Power. HeroLab makes this system soooooooooo much easier to use, that now I want to make a wordcaster!!
overdark is offline   #260
Closed Thread