Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

icelator

Old June 7th, 2011, 07:15 PM
when I have a weapon with elemental damage it doesn't show the elemental damage when listing damage on the printout.

Also for the custom output it doesn't have the elemental damage listed either in the xml and for a custom magic item it doesn't give the description of the item it just says:
Quote:
Add this weapon to create a new constructed weapon.
meaning if I name the item in the character editor I have no way of displaying the item's stats in the character sheet I want to make.
icelator is offline   #111
quixoticparadigm

Old June 7th, 2011, 07:21 PM
I believe the Undead Lord cleric gets both the lower level power of the Death Domain and the Undead subdomain power.
quixoticparadigm is offline   #112
B0sh1

Old June 7th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwarden View Post
Arcane strike doesn't show up as an available feat for the magus in the new Ultimate Magic add on.
Verified this as well, I believe this is due to a earlier playtest with the magus but as it stands now, that verbiage was removed and the +1 damage from Arcane Strike (AFAIK) is untyped.
B0sh1 is offline   #113
B0sh1

Old June 7th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwarden View Post
The Arcane Pool of a Bladebound Magus is not being calculated correctly. I created a 1st level magus, gave him 18 int and the bladebound archtype and he had 5 arcane pool points. When I leveled him to 5th his arcane pool had dropped to 4.

A magus without the bladebound archetype displays the correct pool amount.
Also confirmed on my 4th level build. I went to 18 int when I hit 4th level so I should have 1/3 my level (4) min of 1 plus 4 from int for a total of 5.
B0sh1 is offline   #114
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 7th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icelator View Post
when I have a weapon with elemental damage it doesn't show the elemental damage when listing damage on the printout.
Yep it is on HL to-do list I am pretty sure. Until then I created an add-on that allows you to add the wording of +1d6 fire or any elemental type to a specific weapon. That will then print out on a character sheet including the new custom ones.

See my post HERE.

Hope that helps.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #115
jhallum

Old June 8th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Found a bug in 5.4:

The Witch's Hex, Prehensile Hair, still uses the character's Strength bonus to calculate attack and damage, it should use the character's Int bonus for the attack, and half Int bonus for damage.

-jeremy
jhallum is offline   #116
JerkyGunner

Old June 8th, 2011, 12:05 PM
The hat of disguise doesn't seem to grant the +10 bonus to Disguise checks when worn.
JerkyGunner is offline   #117
Dragnmoon

Old June 8th, 2011, 02:19 PM
When adding Divine Power to the Adjust tab, it does not add the Temp HPs.
Dragnmoon is offline   #118
Lawful_g

Old June 8th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Clicking the “Customize” Button for an NPC also disables any skill ranks gained from Headbands of Intellect and other such Int boosting items.

Mule/Donkey appears to be missing from HL

Evil spells are reporting as lawful spell, chaotic evil clerics can't legally memorize evil spells.

Command Undead feat needs to be switched to Add once instead of "No" for it's uniqueness.

Gnoll race is missing default Hp for racial HD.

Gorum's Armor spell is listed twice when make a Drow Cleric 8 of Shax

The Craft Armor skill is showing up twice in my system...

Lich template is not applying the class skills tags.

Vampire template has no special for vampire weaknesses and the Shadowless ability

When hitting the Customize button for Ghoul race the Weapon Finesse feat is removed but it is still using the Dex bonus to attack with natural weapons.
Lawful_g is offline   #119
Bishop37

Old June 8th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Bodak (Bestiary 2 p. 48) Death Gaze ability counts non-racial HD when determining the DC of the ability (it should only use the racial HD).
Bishop37 is offline   #120
Closed Thread