Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Silveras

Old July 18th, 2017, 06:29 AM
I'd suggest starting with the "Sales and Distribution" link on the Contact Us page of the web site.
Silveras is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
karpomatic

Old July 20th, 2017, 03:34 AM
I've passed along Eddy's information to LWD. It's in their collective hands now.

Realm Works Kickstarter supporter
karpomatic is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 20th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karpomatic View Post
I have been in contact with Eddy Webb. He is the developer and owner of Pugmire and Monarchies of Mau RPGs being published by Onyx Path. He is interested in speaking to someone about getting the games on Hero Lab. Does someone from LWD have contact information I can pass along? I tried sending Rob a PM but it is disabled for him...
Try contacting Colen.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
karpomatic

Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
Try contacting Colen.
Everything has been passed on. Hopefully someone from LWD has already been in contact with Eddy. Eddy is also hoping to speak to them @ Gen Con.

karpomatic is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old July 28th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Eddy will hopefully hammer it out there. They should also try to get Monarchies of Mau with Pugmire since Eddy announced the cat expansion.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
karpomatic

Old July 31st, 2017, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
Eddy will hopefully hammer it out there. They should also try to get Monarchies of Mau with Pugmire since Eddy announced the cat expansion.
I did mention both lines when I sent LWD Eddy's information. I spoke to him and he is not expecting to hear from anyone until Gen Con or after.

karpomatic is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old August 5th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karpomatic View Post
I did mention both lines when I sent LWD Eddy's information. I spoke to him and he is not expecting to hear from anyone until Gen Con or after.
Eddy can open some doors too. He might be able to get the White Wolf licensing back in order since he has friends in the business.

RavenX is offline   #17 Reply With Quote