Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Thazar

Old September 5th, 2010, 10:42 AM
On the Alchemist. Both the Mutagen and Infused Mutagen for Constitution properly show the text for lowering Charisma... neither of them lower the actual ability. It works correctly for the Strength/Int and the Dexterity/Wis versions.

I did not test any of the higher level varieties. Thanks for the great product and weekly updates with fixes!
Thazar is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Shayd3000

Old September 6th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Oracle Sidestep Secret is supposed to use CHA bonus to modify AC; it is still using DEX,

Also: Would be nice to have the ability to add weight and name customer items when selecting them.
Shayd3000 is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Smegheadforhire

Old September 6th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Printed Character sheet Skill block has a coloumn for Misc but has no values
Smegheadforhire is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Zodd

Old September 6th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodd View Post
Favored class bonus for human sorcerer is missed.

Also, I have create a human sorcerer 8th level. Hero Lab request to me insert 6 feat over bloodline feat. I think this count is wrong.

1 Bonus feat for human race
2 Feat 1st level
3 Feat 3rd level
4 Feat 5th level
5 Feat 7th level
6 ???
I have see the problem. It is human variant race: Human (Shoanti), Human (Ulfen), ecc. Human Ulfen, in my particular case give to PC 2 bonus feat and 2 bonus skill rank.
So the favored class bonus is missed only for this variant race.
This races need fix i think.
Zodd is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
cynarion

Old September 8th, 2010, 07:34 PM
There also appears to be an issue with animated objects. Sure, most of them are just mindless automatons, but the bestiary says:

Quote:
Skill points equal to 2 + Int modifier (minimum 1) per Hit Die. However, most constructs are mindless and gain no skill points or feats. Constructs do not have any class skills, regardless of their Intelligence scores.
I can't add an Intelligence score to my animated object, so there appears to be no way around it.

Also, while I can give my animated object class levels, the effects of those class levels on skills & feats don't appear to function either--presumably as a result of the enforced 'mindlessness' of the animated object.
cynarion is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
elfshadow

Old September 9th, 2010, 12:20 PM
The Pioneer trait from the Kingmaker AP should allow you to choose Ride as one of the +1 train bonus on skills. Climb, Handle Animal, Perception, Survival and Swim are listed, but not Ride.
elfshadow is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 9th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynarion View Post
I can't add an Intelligence score to my animated object, so there appears to be no way around it.

Also, while I can give my animated object class levels, the effects of those class levels on skills & feats don't appear to function either--presumably as a result of the enforced 'mindlessness' of the animated object.
The animated object race as presented in the Bestiary is one of those constructs that doesn't have an intelligence. So, if you want one that does have an intelligence score, you'll create a variant of the race, changing that facet you want to change.

In the editor, go to the Race tab, and make a copy of the correct size of animated object. Then create a new blank race (because this race is from the Bestiary package, you're not allowed to make a direct copy).

Flipping back and forth between the two races, copy each setting on the original to your new race (giving it a new name and a new Unique Id).

During that process, you'll come to the "No Attribute For?" option, and you'll find that Intelligence is checked there for the animated object - so, all you have to do is not copy that setting, and your new race will have an intelligence (You'll want to put in an appropriate INT modifier - the existing version has no INT bonus or penalty).
Mathias is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Stonegolem

Old September 9th, 2010, 02:53 PM
None of the Incorporeal undead (allip, wraith, etc.) list Incorporeal Attack as an actual attack under weapons. It's under special attacks but you can't take feats that improve natural attacks.
Stonegolem is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
evilash

Old September 10th, 2010, 01:28 AM
The Cavalier should not receive an armor check penalty to Ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Player's Guide page 33
A cavalier does not take an armor check penalty on Ride checks while riding his mount.
EDIT: Just noticed that this is included under the special tab, so nevermind.

Last edited by evilash; September 10th, 2010 at 01:31 AM.
evilash is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Imper1um

Old September 10th, 2010, 08:12 AM
+Str Bows are not working.
Rage does not modify CMD (+2 For +4 Strength)

Last edited by Imper1um; September 10th, 2010 at 09:18 AM.
Imper1um is offline   #30 Reply With Quote