Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Yerdiss

Old June 13th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
All of the "smarts" that made the old SDK so easy to use are gone. To migrate to the new API, we'd need to re-implement all the clever things the old SDK did.
//
We just don't have the time we need to spend adding a new sync solution at the moment
//
Hope this helps explain things!
Yes it does, thank you

If the main bottleneck would be the time required for coding a Dropbox abstraction layer, would you be up for community support? I'm thinking in the lines of: if the community (myself or whoever) could code an initial version of such an abstraction layer, given any constraints defined by you, would that possibly help to speed up the process and increase the odds of this item being doable sooner rather than later?

In understand that even if you think this'd be a idea worth trying, it will still take time for you folks, reviewing, embedding, testing, et cetera. But still, I'm putting the option out there
Yerdiss is offline   #28 Reply With Quote