Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

mirtos

Old April 12th, 2014, 11:54 PM
I tried a password reset on my account (which is also mirtos) and i havent received the email yet. I remembered my password, and I got in, so i no longer need it reset but I'm wondering if there is a problem with the emails (I assume they are automatic or if someone the email is wrong in the system.

Last edited by mirtos; April 13th, 2014 at 12:04 AM.
mirtos is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 13th, 2014, 06:03 AM
There is a known issue where gmail, in particular, seems to want to stuff our automated e-mails into the spam folder. And this is the spam folder accessible through the online web page view of gmail (folder list, click "More" and you will see the Spam folder there). So even if you have a "Junk" folder locally (say in Outlook), gmail performs filtering such that it never gets down to the client machine.
davidp is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old April 13th, 2014, 01:20 PM
My account is actually tied to a yahoo account, and i seem to get other automated emails.

I do all my emails with the web clients, and i didnt see it in either spam folder, but i will double check (I also have a gmail account, but it shouldnt be tied to that... though there was some confusion with my accounts as i was a kickstarter, and you guys had to change it to my yahoo early on)
mirtos is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old April 13th, 2014, 04:32 PM
I have checked both of my emails. I didn't receive the email in either of my emails or either junk folder.
mirtos is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 14th, 2014, 05:05 AM
This will need to be investigated by one of the developers. To get this on the radar of the right people, you'll need to submit a support ticket. There's full info on how to do this in a sticky thread at the top of the forum.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old April 14th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Will do. (I dont actually NEED to reset my password anymore, but as a beta-tester, I feel i should test this for you guys, so if you need me to continue testing it, I will)
mirtos is offline   #6 Reply With Quote