Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Paragon

Old June 28th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Hey, everyone. I seem to actually be done with the setting user file for Broken Earth. If anyone would like to give it a lookover, please PM me and I'll send you a link; I'd appreciate the feedback.
Paragon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 7th, 2015, 09:56 AM
EndTransmission brought to my attention that there's a Preclude at the end of the list in that file that will make it impossible to load for anyone without Zarlor's SPC2 files; I've got that loaded, and he forgot to put a Source on one item, and I must have been a lazy get and just dropped it into the precludes without looking at where it came from. Its called "vh2RocPack" or something similar. Those of you testing can just clip it out with no harm.
Paragon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 7th, 2015, 10:58 AM
After another problem, I've uploaded a corrected version; those of you who contacted me should have a PM with the link.
Paragon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old July 7th, 2015, 01:30 PM
I forgot to source something? What was it so I can fix the SPC2 file, too!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 7th, 2015, 01:38 PM
Its apparently the rocket pack in the vehicles.
Paragon is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old July 7th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Ah, got it. Easy enough to fix.Thanks!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 7th, 2015, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
Ah, got it. Easy enough to fix.Thanks!
Yeah, I should have just done it on my copy too, but I was probably in a hurry and just decided to preclude it, not thinking about what effect that would have on anyone who didn't have your file...
Paragon is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old July 8th, 2015, 03:17 AM
When specifically working on a data file what I normally do is to make sure and move all of my other .user files into a separate directory, that way Hero Lab only ever loads up the .user file I'm working on and nothing else. That should show up those kinds of issues and is also helpful when working on things like spell exceptions for Arcane Backgrounds (since it pares down the list to just the default spells).

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Save-vs-DM

Old September 25th, 2015, 03:52 AM
Hope you don't mind, Paragon, but I found and fixed a few little mistakes in this user file. The main thing is that the Super Science background should be able to take Mr. Fix It and Gadgeteer, but cannot. So I fixed that. I also did some source tweaking so that Broken Earth shows up under it's own header by adding a .1st file.

If anyone is interested, you can find the files here.

http://www.savevsdm.com/zips/BE.zip
Save-vs-DM is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old September 25th, 2015, 09:50 PM
That first bit was sloppy on my part. Do you mind if I forward that to the author/publisher of the game, since he has my file up for download on his website and as a freebie with the purchase on RPGNOW?
Paragon is offline   #10 Reply With Quote