Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

rwglaub

Old February 1st, 2012, 03:14 PM
Are these meant to be eventually subsumed into Campaign Settings or should I just go on and buy them? I really don't want to pick up anything that will be superceded.

Robert Glaub
rwglaub@yahoo.com
rwglaub is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old February 1st, 2012, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwglaub View Post
Are these meant to be eventually subsumed into Campaign Settings or should I just go on and buy them? I really don't want to pick up anything that will be superceded.
At a guess I'd say no! The rate that Paizo throws supplements out through various product lines is phenomenal and, I presume, a successful business model.

I'd hazard an opinion that the current format of "Player Companion", "Adventure Path", "Module", "Campaign Setting" and "Roleplaying Game" lines will continue for the foreseeable future and Lone Wolf will bundle the requisite packages together. The fact that Inner Sea World Guide was released as part of the core data was inspired and an indication of the commitment of all parties involved.

Presumably any changes to the existing data would be iteratively updated to match the current errata.

IMO!

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote