Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
ShadowChemosh
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL (USA)
Posts: 10,661

Old October 30th, 2015, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh View Post
EDIT: Oh, I see what's happening. When I equip 1st and 2nd in a stack of axes, it assumes I'm wielding a single axe with both hands, not an axe for each hand.
This here!

This is also the same behavior as Pathfinder so I think its more of a way of HL works not just d20.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is online now   #401 Reply With Quote
paulh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 19

Old October 31st, 2015, 12:37 PM
There seems to be two issues related to Dragonwrought.

1. The feat description indicates that type should be changed from 'Humanoid' to 'Dragon'. This does not happen.

2. Dragonwrought should satisfy the pre-requisite for Dragon Wings, but does not.
paulh is offline   #402 Reply With Quote
paulh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 19

Old October 31st, 2015, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Update: Apparently, I hard-coded the ? with the intention of changing it with a script. After taking another look at it, I decided it's probably not necessary to have the Inspiration points in the Specials tab, so I've removed it.
It would be nice if the Inspiration Points displayed somewhere. Do they show elsewhere on the character sheet?
paulh is offline   #403 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,722

Old November 1st, 2015, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh View Post
There seems to be two issues related to Dragonwrought.

1. The feat description indicates that type should be changed from 'Humanoid' to 'Dragon'. This does not happen.

2. Dragonwrought should satisfy the pre-requisite for Dragon Wings, but does not.
I'll take a look. Thanks.
Sendric is offline   #404 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,722

Old November 1st, 2015, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh View Post
It would be nice if the Inspiration Points displayed somewhere. Do they show elsewhere on the character sheet?
Yes. The In-Play tab.
Sendric is offline   #405 Reply With Quote
paulh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 19

Old November 1st, 2015, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Yes. The In-Play tab.
Aha, thanks!
paulh is offline   #406 Reply With Quote
saturn082
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 23

Old November 2nd, 2015, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
If these are 0-level cantrips from the community set that uses Helper.Obsolete tag then this is fixed in the next d20 release. I discovered this same issue this last weekend. It has to do with the fact that they where bootstrapped at one time and so exist inside the .por file. You can use the .por file as a test when you get the Beta version to make sure the issue is fixed.
Ah, gotcha. Looking forward to the next release!
saturn082 is offline   #407 Reply With Quote
paulh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 19

Old November 15th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Extra Invocation does not provide an extra invocation for Dragonfire Adept as one might expect. I didn't see a way to adjust for this in the Adjust tab, either.
paulh is offline   #408 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Andover, Ma
Posts: 583
Send a message via Skype™ to TobyFox2002

Old November 15th, 2015, 05:26 PM
The EXTRA INVOCATION feat was part of the Complete Arcane supplement which predates Dragon Magic, as a result when it was created it was coded to work on Warlock class, at the time it was the only class with invocations.

I don't see any reason why it would be exclusive to the Warlock. If no one else is working on the Complete Arcane I will try and have this fixed for the next release.

But I will have to find out if anyone else is working on the Complete Arcane first. In the mean time I suggest you just add an additional invocation and ignore the error. Use the Custom feat as a placeholder until then.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #409 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,722

Old November 16th, 2015, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
The EXTRA INVOCATION feat was part of the Complete Arcane supplement which predates Dragon Magic, as a result when it was created it was coded to work on Warlock class, at the time it was the only class with invocations.

I don't see any reason why it would be exclusive to the Warlock. If no one else is working on the Complete Arcane I will try and have this fixed for the next release.

But I will have to find out if anyone else is working on the Complete Arcane first. In the mean time I suggest you just add an additional invocation and ignore the error. Use the Custom feat as a placeholder until then.
I'm not aware of anyone working on Complete Arcane. Feel free to make a fix if you are so inclined.
Sendric is offline   #410 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.