Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,652

Old August 9th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorian View Post
So, what about Dragon Magic?
That's sort of vague. Are you making a request? If so, anything from this book in particular that you are looking for?
Sendric is offline   #261 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Andover, Ma
Posts: 561
Send a message via Skype™ to TobyFox2002

Old August 10th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
That's sort of vague. Are you making a request? If so, anything from this book in particular that you are looking for?
I have some content for dragon magic, but its not on my workbench, what exactly are you looking for.

I've had a few things snags I've run into with files I am currently working on, If someone else wants to give it a shot, I'll give you what I have, otherwise I'll get to it when I've cleared my plate a bit
TobyFox2002 is offline   #262 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Andover, Ma
Posts: 561
Send a message via Skype™ to TobyFox2002

Old August 10th, 2014, 12:45 PM
I love what has been done, and the advances with metamagics and how you can now alter the +level of spell required to use. However, I've noticed a small snag. With the advent of the code, and the numerous ways you can alter them. I was wondering if there was any way to hard code into them a script that would prevent them from dropping past the +1 spell level, (while leaving a way to override that of course to bring it to zero, some feats and classes can do that.)

I've tried to fiddle with the code to block it from dropping past zero with no success whatsoever. Mostly, because I don't fully understand the code that was used to create the first mm adjustment, (Encantrix capstone).

Without the no substantive work can be done on the arcane based prestige from Shining South as it runs the risk of causing some fairly crazy errors.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #263 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,652

Old August 10th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
I have some content for dragon magic, but its not on my workbench, what exactly are you looking for.

I've had a few things snags I've run into with files I am currently working on, If someone else wants to give it a shot, I'll give you what I have, otherwise I'll get to it when I've cleared my plate a bit
I'm always happy to look at anything you may be having difficulty with.
Sendric is offline   #264 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,652

Old August 10th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
I love what has been done, and the advances with metamagics and how you can now alter the +level of spell required to use. However, I've noticed a small snag. With the advent of the code, and the numerous ways you can alter them. I was wondering if there was any way to hard code into them a script that would prevent them from dropping past the +1 spell level, (while leaving a way to override that of course to bring it to zero, some feats and classes can do that.)

I've tried to fiddle with the code to block it from dropping past zero with no success whatsoever. Mostly, because I don't fully understand the code that was used to create the first mm adjustment, (Encantrix capstone).

Without the no substantive work can be done on the arcane based prestige from Shining South as it runs the risk of causing some fairly crazy errors.
I would have to look at it, but I imagine the maximum command would work here. (ie adjustment = maximum(adjustment-1,1) would create a value no lower than 1).
Sendric is offline   #265 Reply With Quote
Senko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 136

Old September 3rd, 2014, 06:15 AM
I'm trying to get my paws on a grimalkin for herolab do you know if monster manual 2 has been converted please?
Senko is offline   #266 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,652

Old September 3rd, 2014, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senko View Post
I'm trying to get my paws on a grimalkin for herolab do you know if monster manual 2 has been converted please?
Very little has been added from MM2. I'll add this to the list.
Sendric is offline   #267 Reply With Quote
Senko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 136

Old September 3rd, 2014, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the reply.
Senko is offline   #268 Reply With Quote
xkaliburr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 14

Old September 4th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Hello, I just joined the forum, but have been using the data set for about a year now. Great work ladies and gents.

I do have a request though. A feat from Dragon 325 called Holy Mount.
xkaliburr is offline   #269 Reply With Quote
Carthax12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8

Old September 10th, 2014, 12:25 PM
So I just updated to the latest version of Lawful_G_D20. I've got lots of stuff listed in my creatures, spells, weapons, races, classes, etc... The thing I can't find, though, is the 'Greatsword, Mercurial.' I went into the editor to create it, as I've done in the past. When I tell it to create a new copy and scroll down to find 'Greatsword,' I see 'Greatsword, Mercurial' in the list. However, when searching through the weapons in D20, I'm not finding it listed as an option in the Exotic Weapon or in the weapon list. What am I missing? It's obviously there; I just can't figure out how to make it show in the list.
Carthax12 is offline   #270 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.