Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Durzod

Old March 31st, 2010, 02:42 PM
For some reason, AB continuously gives me an error message that the option for fusion blasters on pirhanas is an invalid option...unless you take it. I see nothing in the Tau Empire codex that says you MUST upgrade to Fusion Blasters. Or is there a different meaning to"may" in the UK?
I also note that it doesn't replace the burst cannon with a fusion blaster, as the codex says, but just adds it on. Pintle mount?

Last edited by Durzod; March 31st, 2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Additional information
Durzod is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd
Volunteer Data File Author

Old April 1st, 2010, 12:34 PM
Hey there. You have a found a bug and this has already been noticed here and will be fixed next release. Thanks for posting! We appreciate your input. For the future, If you like, you are always welcome to goto our site and post anything you find there as then we will be able to respond faster. Also you will be able to see if someone spotted the bug you had found already, and possible save you some time posting.

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.

Last edited by fyrebyrd; April 3rd, 2010 at 06:31 PM.
fyrebyrd is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Durzod

Old April 3rd, 2010, 08:27 AM
Well, EXCUUUUUUSE ME for using the company website for reporting a problem with the company's product. I feel so stupid (please step around the pool of dripping sarcasm).
Durzod is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd
Volunteer Data File Author

Old April 3rd, 2010, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durzod View Post
Well, EXCUUUUUUSE ME for using the company website for reporting a problem with the company's product. I feel so stupid (please step around the pool of dripping sarcasm).
There is nothing wrong with the company's product.

As a reminder, the only thing owned by this company is the program that we use to create our files and the program for you to use to create your army. The ab40k files are created and maintained by a group of volunteers that do it, for free, for fun, because we have the ability to do something helpful that we can share with the populace. Lone Wolf can't and won't ever create these files. the reason is posted here.
I'm sorry that you thought I was being sarcastic. My intentions were good, I was just trying to help you out.

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
fyrebyrd is offline   #4 Reply With Quote