Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AncientOne

Old August 11th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Version 4.4 of my custom sheet has just been released. See the opening post of this thread for the fixes and changes that are included.

If you use Internet Explorer, please notice the "known issue" I included in that post as well.
AncientOne is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
Professor Z

Old August 11th, 2012, 12:40 PM
I think you're still having the problem of grabbing the wrong attack value for certain types of weapons. The main one is alchemists bombs where you grab the melee attack value and not the ranged one.

This also appears with other normal weapons that have a melee and ranged value like a javelin
Professor Z is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Z View Post
I think you're still having the problem of grabbing the wrong attack value for certain types of weapons. The main one is alchemists bombs where you grab the melee attack value and not the ranged one.

This also appears with other normal weapons that have a melee and ranged value like a javelin
Yes... I haven't made it to that one yet, but it's on my to-do list. I've been debating about the "right" way to solve it.
AncientOne is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
Professor Z

Old August 11th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientOne View Post
Yes... I haven't made it to that one yet, but it's on my to-do list. I've been debating about the "right" way to solve it.
Ok, wasn't sure if it had fell off the list with the new version. And as a programmer, I fully understand the concept of trying to find the "right" way to solve it
Professor Z is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old August 11th, 2012, 07:32 PM
AncientOne can you make it if a description of a ability gets cut off at the bottom of the page it moves to the next page?

Edit: And you last update fixed the previous problem
Dragnmoon is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
FullMadness2012

Old August 11th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Oh yes it did, woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
AncientOne can you make it if a description of a ability gets cut off at the bottom of the page it moves to the next page?

FullMadness2012 is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 12th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Hmm... the truthful answer to this is "mostly". I'll add the code to do this, but the specific outcome will probably vary by browser.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMadness2012 View Post
Oh yes it did, woohoo!
Thanks... Woohoo indeed!
AncientOne is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old August 13th, 2012, 04:08 PM
I updated to the current version and it no longer displays anything. Just a blank page. I tried some of the other sheets and they worked fine. 4.2 worked great but 4.4 doesn't work.
Dwayne is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 13th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
I updated to the current version and it no longer displays anything. Just a blank page. I tried some of the other sheets and they worked fine. 4.2 worked great but 4.4 doesn't work.
What browser are you using? If you're using IE, are you experiencing the "known issue" that I mentioned in the opening post of this thread?

That's the only issue I know of so, if that isn't it, please send me the generated .htm file or zip it up and attach it to a post on this forum and I'll take a look asap.
AncientOne is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old August 13th, 2012, 06:52 PM
That must be the problem. I didn't look at the first page here.
Dwayne is offline   #80 Reply With Quote