Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

michael430

Old August 5th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Okay, Am I in the wrong place or something to report a bug on data files for the skaven???????? I can't go to the authors web site as it redirects me to here, but I still have gotten no response from anyone at Lone Wolf Development that they have even acknowledged the problem and get to it. This is very frustrating! So, am I in the wrong place or what???? A reply from someone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
michael430 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ingo

Old August 5th, 2007, 11:05 AM
You are posting in the right place. Too bad you aren't getting any help. Maybe the authors haven't visited the forum in some time? I hope someone with more knowledge of Skaven and data file developing replies soon. Sorry I can't be of more help

However, you wrote you aren't getting into tournaments because AB disqualifies your lists... Sounds pretty weird if AB is the one who is wrong. Can't you just prove your list is correct? As flaws in AB data files are so common it sounds pretty weird that tournament judges trust them blindly :?
Ingo is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
WulfgarUlricsson

Old August 11th, 2007, 10:01 AM
I think you have bigger problems than this bug if you cannot design an army without using Army Builder. How about using the Army Book and paper and pencil? Or do it up in Excel or Word (or OpenOffice)? Gimme a break.
WulfgarUlricsson is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old August 11th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael430
... but I still have gotten no response from anyone at Lone Wolf Development that they have even acknowledged the problem and get to it.
Lone Wolf has no involvement with the datafile development other than hosting the files.
Ghaz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
droidman
Volunteer Data File Author

Old August 12th, 2007, 05:06 PM
I am not the maintainer for the Fantasy file but I'll try to fix your problem
droidman is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
droidman
Volunteer Data File Author

Old August 12th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Figured it out, it works fine right now, your just doing it wrong, when you select the token, you can add more by clicking on the "+" button, dispel scroll works the same way. Now if you want it to work exactly like the dispel scroll where you just keep adding the item to the list, that can be done rather easily, if you PM me your email addy, I'll send you an edited Skaven file.
droidman is offline   #6 Reply With Quote