Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Penthau

Old August 5th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Some of my characters can't be moved to trash, there is no option in the gear menu. I made a character from the library, for example, just to see how it worked and what was in there and now I can't delete it. I made a folder for each game I run, there is no trashcan in that folder and no option to move characters to the trash for either character.

Last edited by Penthau; August 5th, 2019 at 01:40 PM.
Penthau is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Penthau

Old August 5th, 2019, 01:39 PM
I created a cleric with the acolyte background. Both give trained in Religion. The rules state that I should be able to train the second in a skill of my choice, but there is no way to deselect either of the forced choices.
Penthau is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 7th, 2019, 12:18 PM
Everyone, please report bugs using the normal bug reporting system (which is within the program, from the icon at the top right that looks like a gear). Please do not hide them in forum threads when we have so many threads to catch up on after Gen Con.
Mathias is offline   #13 Reply With Quote