Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Kharmakazi

Old October 9th, 2018, 05:46 AM
How long till the new updates are implemented?

If i had of known you werent going to bother keeping the product up to date i wouldnt of paid for it
Kharmakazi is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old October 9th, 2018, 10:24 AM
BJ mentioned in another post:

"PF2 will have releases this week (tomorrow) and we have release dates scheduled for the next two weeks as well. Unfortunately, we get the documents for the updates at the same time everyone else does so it's just not possible to have it out on release day."
Rone is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Kharmakazi

Old October 10th, 2018, 06:39 AM
Release day?? lol still waiting for the changes to skills or the archetype updates, cough starfinder armoury cough
If this is the level of service your gonna be offering when online goes to a subscription service you can forget about my support or me paying for another book between then and now,
I signed up for starfinder and pf2 playtest straight away based on how good/useful HLClassic has been even though i hated the online version i supported you guys cause Classics a great product and i have been patient but your wearing that good will out id rather go old school pencil and paper then continue supporting this online farce.
Kharmakazi is offline   #3 Reply With Quote