Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

cyberqat

Old October 16th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Hi,

Im trying to make a portfolio of all the NPCs in Dragon Heist using the Custom MOnster NPC type since they are described with monster stats, not complete character stats.

I need to increase the proficiency bonus by +1 in a particualr character because all the proficient stats and attacks are off by -1. But when I add a Proficiency Bonus adjustment in the Adjustments tab, none of the skill values or attacks change.

What am I doing wrong?
cyberqat is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old October 18th, 2018, 03:49 AM
Sorry for the delay, I think that adjustment is broken for everyone. I played with it a bit and I believe that the adjustment is being applied too early in timing and needs to be fixed by the community at some point.

The scripting runs in First/10000, but I believe it needs to run in Final.

FYI, Dragon Heist is new enough not to have errata but my guess is that whatever NPC you're putting in was either put in with an error or is lacking a magic item that is providing the bonus and was missed in editing.
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote