Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

civory

Old December 31st, 2019, 04:03 AM
I apologize if this has been brought up elsewhere, but ironically my search-fu was weak...

Can we please get confirmation that the search capabilities of HLO will be advancing to what has been available in HLC for some time? Namely, the ability to search descriptions as well as the name.

As more and more products get released, this has gone from a minor inconvenience to a huge time sink. It was one of the biggest selling points of HLC for myself and others I've seen mention this on the forums.

Please confirm this is coming and a priority for the roadmap? Thanks!
civory is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 31st, 2019, 02:59 PM
Thanks for your thoughts on this. This is high on my list personally to get implemented in the new year, although we won't be solidifying that list until we get Campaigns into beta, hopefully sometime in January.

It hasn't been forgotten, and we agree with you that it's a very important feature. One thing that makes it tricky is that unlike HLC, the search needs to span both the client and the server, making it more like implementing a small search engine. That's the primary reason it's not been done already, as it needs several people coordinating across teams, all of which are pretty saturated already.
Joe is online now   #2 Reply With Quote