Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

TheMaskedFerret

Old February 1st, 2018, 05:01 PM
So far, Starfinder Society Scenarios have added:
  • 3 languages
  • 2 playable races
  • 2 weapons (at least)
  • Existing races legal boons
  • Race improvement boons
  • equipment
  • many other boons to change your character and ship

I would think it would be reasonable for you to add this material and charge for it.Put a whole seasons worth together and it should be worth $10-$20. I would pay up to $20.

Last edited by TheMaskedFerret; November 13th, 2018 at 12:06 PM.
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 7th, 2018, 06:28 AM
That's a great idea! Thanks!
BJ is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ZekkZachary

Old May 31st, 2018, 07:23 AM
Any news on this? Is-this idea dropped out? It's a showstopper for me for using HLO. If it's released only when season 2 starts, it's too late.
ZekkZachary is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old November 6th, 2018, 05:54 AM
Any update on this? There are now 2 races, numerous boons, languages, items, etc.

Also, please move to the HLO -Starfinder forums.
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old November 6th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Thanks for moving it over. Any chance for this to happen some time soon, or is PF2e sucking all the dev time?
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old November 11th, 2018, 04:21 AM
We are still looking into this. Just waiting to hear back from Paizo.
Rone is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old November 13th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the update!
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
loki.the.mischievous

Old November 14th, 2018, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone View Post
We are still looking into this. Just waiting to hear back from Paizo.
Rone,

Given how the SFS scenarios roll out monthly, there are a number of available boons, including languages, races, and other things, that this would entail, as well as access to items from a chronicle sheet that would be available to a player at Level + 2. Also, this would require a bit of timing, based not only on the release date of the material, but also the not wanting to spoil it for people who have not played it yet, meaning there would likely need to be a bit of a delay after the release date so players aren't able to claim access to items they have not yet earned in society play. Those may be some of the things Paizo will bring up in their response to you.

Otherwise, when it comes to society play items being added to HLO, I am definitely on board with the idea, even if it does bring an additional cost. I am, however, concerned with the toll it will take on the developers, since it will mean a near constant stream of adding new items to the application.
  #8 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old November 21st, 2018, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the info! We've already discussed these things with them and believe we have a way to manage this, we're just waiting for their approval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki.the.mischievous View Post
Rone,

Given how the SFS scenarios roll out monthly, there are a number of available boons, including languages, races, and other things, that this would entail, as well as access to items from a chronicle sheet that would be available to a player at Level + 2. Also, this would require a bit of timing, based not only on the release date of the material, but also the not wanting to spoil it for people who have not played it yet, meaning there would likely need to be a bit of a delay after the release date so players aren't able to claim access to items they have not yet earned in society play. Those may be some of the things Paizo will bring up in their response to you.

Otherwise, when it comes to society play items being added to HLO, I am definitely on board with the idea, even if it does bring an additional cost. I am, however, concerned with the toll it will take on the developers, since it will mean a near constant stream of adding new items to the application.
Rone is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old November 28th, 2018, 05:06 AM
Maybe we can add a Personal Boon (The price would generally be free) where you can select one of the boon races...
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #10 Reply With Quote