Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

The Great Rinaldo

Old December 17th, 2012, 08:49 AM
I can't seem to find a search feature, so apologies if this has already been discussed:

I have a cavalier in PFS, and noticed that the hit points appear to be calculating wrong. They are calculating as if the mount were a PC (max for first die, average-round-up for the rest) rather than an animal companion (pure average at every level, rounding the half point down at odd levels). Is there a setting for fixing this? If not, how do I report it as a bug?
The Great Rinaldo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 17th, 2012, 10:00 AM
A thread with a link to the bug reports mechanism is stickied at the top of this forum.

You'll also need to add more detail about how to reproduce this issue than you've listed so far, since I just added 4 levels of Cavalier to a blank PFS character, switched to the animal companion, and then chose a race. The companion's HP at each level are 4/5/4/5.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
The Great Rinaldo

Old December 17th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Mathias, I'll recreate my character from scratch and see what happens. If it works correctly, all is good. If not, would it be feasible to mail someone the .por file to see if I have an odd setting that could be fixed?

EDIT: I'll check the bug report link to see if that answers my question about providing the file.
The Great Rinaldo is offline   #3 Reply With Quote