Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

Paragon

Old July 15th, 2017, 10:16 AM
SPC2 also seems to show the mouseover text for the second level of Big Fist when you take Longstride instead of the text for the latter. Oh, and went print previewing, or outputting a PDF, it displays the text for Toughness, apparently instead of for Longstride.

Last edited by Paragon; July 15th, 2017 at 10:19 AM.
Paragon is offline   #281 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 15th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Shrinking also has some problems. Tiny displays the text for Microscopic in the mouseover. The PDF display seems okay for this one.
Paragon is offline   #282 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 15th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Apparently there are a lot of mouseover text problems; I'm looking at multiple Ranged Attacks that are indicating they have modifiers (cone, AP and others) they don't have.
Paragon is offline   #283 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 15th, 2017, 12:24 PM
OK, I found where the summary was wrong for Long Stride (It showed the Toughness summary) and I fixed that. But I'm not seeing the mouseover issues you are describing. Please describe exactly where and how you are seeing this. I'm making final changes today and tomorrow.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #284 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 15th, 2017, 01:47 PM
For Shrink, its the Mousover on the question mark on the in-play tab and the same in the Super Powers tab; in case it matters for some reason, its a Switchable slot and also has Density in addition to the Tiny choice. To repeat, the mouseover is showing the data for Microscopic, not Tiny.

As I noted, the same in-play shows the both the first and second levels of Big Fist, rather than Longstrider. This was on a Switchable Growth power.

All the Ranged Attacks are showing incorrect extras, on the mouseovers in both the powers and in-play tabs. Again, the pdfs seem fine here.

And to repeat, the toggles on the super-edges on the in-play tab are not telling you, well, anything; not only the label is just "Super Edge", the mouseover doesn't tell you what it is; it just gives the general text for the power. That may be past easily fixing, but its kind of a problem, because you don't know what you're toggling on and not.

I can send you portfolios showing all these if you need them.
Paragon is offline   #285 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 15th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Ah, I get it. Scroll down. It shows the full description of the power with all available modifiers. It's meant to resemble the listing from the book. The same with the Super Edges mouseover.

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #286 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 15th, 2017, 02:07 PM
That being said, let me see what I can do about adding a bit more to the In-Play display for Super Edge (not the mouseover, the actual displayed name).

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #287 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 15th, 2017, 03:31 PM
I may have also found another bug, I'm not certain.

I set up a generic entry for "Creature", just because it would let me pull one in and add various extra abilities on the template when I needed a one-off monster.

That worked fine, but I set all the attributes at d4 (because I didn't know what I would use it for) and even though I imported it as a creature, its not letting me modify the attributes--even though it reporting an error that I haven't adjusted them.

Is there something odd about "creatures" I don't know?
Paragon is offline   #288 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 15th, 2017, 03:54 PM
And I now see what you mean...but when I try to pull the slider, the mouseover window closes, so I don't actually see any way to check the specifics of the power.
Paragon is offline   #289 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 15th, 2017, 04:10 PM
I've got a scroll wheel on my mouse, that allows it to be scrolled.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #290 Reply With Quote