Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ryntak4536

Old April 29th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Which add on (or third party source) do I need in order to have the archetype Grand Inquisitor? Or is there not one prepared?
ryntak4536 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 29th, 2014, 10:13 AM
For these questions I search d20pfsrd to figure out where something is from. So on wiki page for Grand Inquisitor it has a copyright 15 section at the very bottom of the page.

So its from "The Secrets of Tactical Archetypes" from Rite Publishing. If it was from Paizo I could easily then tell you which addon. With the 3PP its a little harder.

I am pretty sure AndrewD works for Rite maybe he can answer if this one was entered into HL or not yet. I know a bunch of Rite stuff was.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old April 29th, 2014, 10:30 AM
I do indeed work for Rite and we released The Grand Inquisitor a couple of months ago with The Secrets of Adventuring, you can find it in the license management section I believe it's $14.99, all but the final chapter have been released and the final chapter is just waiting on me to finish a couple of other things up!
AndrewD2 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ryntak4536

Old April 29th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Excellent! That's exactly what I needed! I just bought it and installed in and now have that archetype.

However, it seems to be saying that the character needs to add a new domain spell, but I cannot seem to locate the area to do that...?
ryntak4536 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote