Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

joepacelli

Old May 8th, 2017, 09:31 AM
I would love to sign up, but I'm unfortunately too new to Realm Works.
I finally purchased this past weekend after waiting for over 1 year to purchase.
So I'm just starting to use it now and get a good understanding for it.
joepacelli is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old May 11th, 2017, 06:02 AM
Hey Joe, congrats on taking the plunge. You may now look forward to years of fun aggravation as you learn the various ins and outs of using this incredible piece of software.

As for the Grey Council, I am sure membership is not set in stone, so feel free to apply to BJ when you are more comfortable with the Works, and maybe your seat will still be warm.
ErinRigh is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 16th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
Hey Joe, congrats on taking the plunge. You may now look forward to years of fun aggravation as you learn the various ins and outs of using this incredible piece of software.

As for the Grey Council, I am sure membership is not set in stone, so feel free to apply to BJ when you are more comfortable with the Works, and maybe your seat will still be warm.
Haha! Yes, I'm sure council members will change as we continue on, so keep it in mind for the future when you are more acquainted with the program!
BJ is offline   #33 Reply With Quote