Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 24th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maquiscat View Post
I was hoping for a more comprehensive list. For example, wType seems to deal with the weapons, but what are the words used for bludgeoning, slashing and piercing. For slashing, I could go .s or .slash or .slashing. Or where can I find the words that go with wClass or wCatagory? Or a list to show all the # functions such as #hasFeat and #skillRanks or the feat and skill names like fDodge and sPerfDanc? For dance I would never realize that the e was dropped. I consider myself lucky I found something that already had it.
What Mathais pointed you to you need to read and watch. Using the debug tools and search features will let you find EVERYTHING you are asking about. But you will need to use the tools provided.

HL script is just not learned over night. Its just the way it is but using the tools LW & the community provides will make it MUCH easier.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Maquiscat

Old July 8th, 2016, 04:28 AM
As an update, I finally got it working. For the amusement of all, I spend several days trying to figure out what was wrong with the script. Compiling provided no errors, but I could not get the class to show the requirement for needing weapon focus with a slashing weapon. Turns out that was because I already had the feat selected! At this point I have all of the Dervish PrC converted and entered as well as several support things. Thank you all for your help.
Maquiscat is offline   #22 Reply With Quote