Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

IconoclasticScream

Old October 18th, 2015, 01:47 PM
This issue has existed for versions 202-204.

I have four realms; one simply doesn't want to sync. It's terribly angry when I try. Each attempt yields the same error. I've sent the reports, and I'm attaching the error message I get to this message. I can open my other three realms as long as I'm working offline. If I'm logged in to the server then try to open any of the three realms that have synced, the entire program crashes.

Thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fail.JPG (56.3 KB, 20 views)
IconoclasticScream is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old October 18th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Hopefully you've already reported this to support. (You say you sent reports, but not how.)

If you used the website or sent email to support, did you hear back?

Last edited by Parody; October 18th, 2015 at 02:06 PM.
Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 18th, 2015, 02:00 PM
There is nothing we can do with just that screenshot - we need the full crash report - so there's nothing we can offer here on the forums. If you've sent in the crash reports, then we'll be investigating those shortly. We've prioritized bugs so that we first address those that are impacting groups of users. Issues that are only affecting a few users (i.e. we've only received similar crash reports from a handful of users - often only one) are definitely still on our radar and will be investigated this coming week.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote