Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

IconoclasticScream

Old November 17th, 2013, 04:10 AM
and I think it's something dumb I did last March. When the kickstarter was going on I supported it at the Pack Member level, planning to gift the new RW to a friend. When I completed the survey I gave my email address for the "E-mail address (the address for your Realm Works account)" question, and then put the email I wanted it gifted to as the answer for the last question. In September I requested, through a kickstarter email, that the gift email be changed. When my friend went to download RW yesterday using the updated email he got a message that the email wasn't recognized. I'm thinking the goof was on my part and that the new RW account might have been linked to my gmail account I originally listed. I'm attaching an image with the three email addresses.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg addresses.jpg (39.8 KB, 9 views)
IconoclasticScream is offline   #1
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 17th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Hey there, I am sorry to hear about this problem! Can you please submit a bug report for your issue here: http://www.wolflair.com/root/bugrepo...ct=realm_works. That way it will get directly to the developers that can help you.
liz is offline   #2
IconoclasticScream

Old November 17th, 2013, 01:14 PM
That did the trick. Thanks
IconoclasticScream is offline   #3