Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 27th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shieldknight View Post
I have a faction chosen and it shows my TPA and CPA. But I still don't find a Prestige Journal.
My email address is my user name here, @wolflair.com - go ahead and send me this portfolio - I can't figure out a set of circumstances that would lead to the bug you're seeing, so I'd like to take a look at the character, if you don't mind.
Mathias is online now   #11 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old October 27th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I've reposted this from the 4.8 thread because I missed the boat there, so hopefully it'll get spotted here!

I'm not sure which of the recent updates this occurred in, because I've only just noticed it. The old "Copy" option when viewing the statblock seems to be gone. I now only have the option to either save to a PDF or save to a file, depending on which tab I select.

I don't know if anyone else is affected by this, but it's a real pain for me, as I always have copied the statblock to the clipboard and then pasted it into a Word document, where I could format it. More importantly, I could copy and paste as many characters as I wished, simply adding them to the Word document, something I can no longer do as all the options create an entirely new file for each character - this is a big hassle when putting together a document with, say, 50 or 60 NPCs.

Now I have to create a separate file each time, open up that file, copy from it and then paste into my Word document.

Could the next update please restore the option to copy to the clipboard - or at the very least allow the highlighting of the text in the statblock so we can use CTRL+C?

Thanks,

Al
Aldaron is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 27th, 2010, 01:09 PM
The default page for statblocks is now print output (it used to be plain text output) - switch to Plain Text (or HTML, BBCode, or Wikitext), and copy should be the left-hand button on the bottom.
Mathias is online now   #13 Reply With Quote
herald7667

Old October 27th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Mathias, I'm having the same problem with the PA awards.

If it helps, I'm Michael Griffin-Wade, one of the Venture Captains from Paizo. I f you want I can send you a .por file too.
herald7667 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 27th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Ok I am confused..

I am not seeing How I add Prestige awards anymore for my PFS character
Dragnmoon is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 27th, 2010, 03:31 PM
oops repost
Dragnmoon is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 27th, 2010, 03:35 PM
I just got an emailed portfolio that displays the bug - in this case, there are enough regular journal entries that they need a scrollbar, and I didn't code the journal tab correctly - I ought to have made sure that some space is reserved for prestige journal entries, no matter how many regular journal entries there are.

Since this is a bug that prevents people from using a major facet of HL, I'll try to get a fix out for that as soon as I can.
Mathias is online now   #17 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 27th, 2010, 03:36 PM
I am seeing all my prior PFS journal entries with PA, and I have a scroll bar to scroll down.

What I am not seeing is an entry to enter PA anymore in the Journal.
Dragnmoon is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
herald7667

Old October 27th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I just got an emailed portfolio that displays the bug - in this case, there are enough regular journal entries that they need a scrollbar, and I didn't code the journal tab correctly - I ought to have made sure that some space is reserved for prestige journal entries, no matter how many regular journal entries there are.

Since this is a bug that prevents people from using a major facet of HL, I'll try to get a fix out for that as soon as I can.
Cool Mathias. I really like your product. So does most of my group.
herald7667 is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
shieldknight

Old October 27th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post

Thanks for the quick response. Good luck.
shieldknight is offline   #20 Reply With Quote