Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gromlak

Old March 21st, 2018, 04:16 AM
I am having issues with Multiple-Weapon Fighting on Hero Lab online. I check the box and then equip two appropriate weapons and no penalties are reflected. I found a work-around, applying a -3 penalty to attacks on the adjustments section, but was surprised there was not even an optional "Full Attack" penalty option. In Hero Lab for Pathfinder, when I check a box, the adjustments are made. And the output character sheet for Pathfinder includes penalties for Two-Weapon Fighting.

Additionally, I added a Quick-Release Sheath as my android upgrade (I am inputting the 4th level SFS Operative Pregen), placed my survival knife in the sheath, and the sheath is not reflected anywhere on my output character sheet. Makes no difference if I take the knife out, doesn't reflect even in the stat box. Again, on Hero Lab for Pathfinder, if I add a wrist sheath and add a dagger to it, I can see it reflected in the output.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue?
Gromlak is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Gromlak

Old March 21st, 2018, 06:32 AM
I also cannot add grenades to explosives. When you add explosives - "This is just a holder - once you've added this, add any grenades you wish to purchase as explosives on the Modifications table in this item." I cannot find a modifications table in that item.
Gromlak is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Gromlak

Old April 17th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Bumping this. Expected questions in forums to lead to answers. Silly me...
Gromlak is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 19th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromlak View Post
I am having issues with Multiple-Weapon Fighting on Hero Lab online. I check the box and then equip two appropriate weapons and no penalties are reflected. I found a work-around, applying a -3 penalty to attacks on the adjustments section, but was surprised there was not even an optional "Full Attack" penalty option. In Hero Lab for Pathfinder, when I check a box, the adjustments are made. And the output character sheet for Pathfinder includes penalties for Two-Weapon Fighting.

Additionally, I added a Quick-Release Sheath as my android upgrade (I am inputting the 4th level SFS Operative Pregen), placed my survival knife in the sheath, and the sheath is not reflected anywhere on my output character sheet. Makes no difference if I take the knife out, doesn't reflect even in the stat box. Again, on Hero Lab for Pathfinder, if I add a wrist sheath and add a dagger to it, I can see it reflected in the output.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue?
Full attack bonuses are shown in the details of each weapon, in the header. It looks like there is a bug with multi weapon fighting where it isn't affecting operative weapons, so I will fix that.

Mods inside an armor are not currently very visible, it is something we're aware of and have a plan for, but not yet started.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 19th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromlak View Post
I also cannot add grenades to explosives. When you add explosives - "This is just a holder - once you've added this, add any grenades you wish to purchase as explosives on the Modifications table in this item." I cannot find a modifications table in that item.
Seems like a bug, you should report it.
Aaron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Gromlak

Old April 19th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Thank you for your response, it is greatly appreciated!
Gromlak is offline   #6 Reply With Quote